Game window in steam becomes offset after screensaver activates

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam on Windows 10.

Screenshot or image:
video here: GemsofWar 2022 04 03 22 04 38 Slomo - YouTube
Full un-edited video available upon request. Other similar videos can easily be generated if needed. You can see there is an extra black bar on the bottom and the top part of the UI looks cut off; this is not an error on my part in capturing the recording, that is actually what the window looks like.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
In steam if the game window is open when the screensaver activates, when I return the on-screen image is offset or misregistered to the UI until I resize the window, which resets it. This affects all the on-screen navigation (links for PvP menu, Game menu, etc along the bottom of the main screen; medals, mail, and so-forth), and also gem matches in-game.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I’ve noticed it for as long as I’ve been playing, but didn’t bother reporting it until a guildmate mentioned they had a similar issue.

Steps to make it happen again
It’s possible this is tied to my graphics card, or window settings, or monitor settings or screen settings… If any of these would be helpful, feel free to contact me and I can provide whatever’s desired. I have tried using different resolutions for the game window and it happens with all the options I’ve explored.

Have the game window open. Foreground or background doesn’t seem to make a difference. Allow the computer to go to screensaver and resume. The game images will be offset from the interface by about half a gem’s size or more.