Game stuck in endless loop

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened? When I log in the game loads has the polling screen of 6 colored orbs with the skull rotating in the middle. After a couple of seconds it redirects to the buy gems screen and sits at the loading orbs screen.

What are the steps to make it happen again? Close and re-open the application

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

A couple of questions:

1. Did you make a purchase just before this started happening?
  2. What platform are you playing on?

I suggest contacting our support team here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1. I did make a purchase right before this happened.
  2. Android 6.0.1 - playing on an NVidia Shield tablet
  3. I had a ticket opened (24762) since Feb. 3rd. They did something last night in which I was able to use the game for the evening. They closed the ticket. I log in this morning and it’s stuck in the same loop again. I have re-opened the ticket after seeing this.

I really like the game, thus the purchase. At this point it doesn’t seem the game wants me playing it. If you have any suggestions I’m all ears.

I’m going to be working with the support team to help you.

Make sure you don’t uninstall and reinstall.

Thank you. I did upgrade my tablet and I’m now running Android 7.0.

Updating is ok.

Can someone tell me the solution used for this as I am seeing the same issue

I suggest opening a ticket with their support. They finally got my issue resolved but it was done on the back end. Also don’t uninstall to make things easier.

1 Like