Game has been reset

I’ve had my game reset after I installed the game I’ve filed a report to the company but no reply bk what do I do now??

Tickets to support (https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) is the best option, it just might take a bit longer than usual as they are dealing with a mountain of tickets at the moment.

Yea I’ve already done that it’s been like a week now

What platform are you on? So you can get moved to the correct support forum.

I would say support is overwhelmed at this point, and it will take time to get back to you.

I’m on android

That’s gotta suck man :frowning:

This week has been a gong show for the crew and they are working OT. I can say that my first experience with this game required support and it was the quality thereof that really won my heart over. You should be OK just patience. Probably not what you would like to hear sorry.

In terms of useful advice, did you get any record of your support ticket? Like, so you can verify that it went in and there wasn’t a glitch?

1 Like

I’ve put money into the game aswell that’s what pissing me off

Hello Cameron, could you please provide us with a ticket number so we can look into this today for you? (And/or you invite code!)

1 Like

I don’t know my old invite code that’s the only downside

Where do I find the ticket number??

Go to ‘My Activities’ on the support tab and you will see the number @Cameron.

1 Like

Is this it? Your request (41368) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

2 Likes

Yes, 41368 is the number that they need.

3 Likes

Are they going to help me or?