[Fixed in 5.0] "Ascend all troops" uses up copies that are in teams

Platform, device version and operating system:
Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I used the >> to ascend all troops, expecting that to keep copies on teams safe (as it usually does).

Instead, it used up all extras but they still show on the team I’ve placed them in to keep them safe.

I actually one have one Tesla left, now mythic.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Not going to try and replicate this, but it happened to a guild mate of mine, too.

It didn’t happen before the campaign started. Did the same (with Tesla as well) a few days ago and it worked just fine.

Steps to make it happen again
Will probably happen again when using the “ascend all troops” function, even though copies are on teams. Not sure, can’t replicate it now.

1 Like

5 glory keys seems like fair compensation for this. I bet they will even add the most important currency in the game as well 3 pet food.

1 Like

This happened to me with Aziris. I knew because I had two copies of him ( at legendary rarity) in my soul farming team and when I went to play it, notice I had an empty slot and just one copy, which was now mythic. So it pulled a copy of him from my team.

I can also confirm having tested this, and may also be able to dig up a video.

1 Like

It took some time for them to get back to me, but I got two copies of Tesla from support. Can’t complain about that.

Did they say something if it’s fixed or not?

I honestly don’t remember. I think I’ve read something somewhere, maybe in update or patch notes. But not 100% sure so I can’t vouch for it.

This was fixed in version 5.0. If you still have the issue please let us know.
Please note that only teams saved in your team slots will protect your troops.
Teams in live events and Delves won’t protect Troops.

2 Likes