[Fixed] 7.2: troop artwork still missing on iOS

Platform, device version and operating system:

iOS

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I was expecting this to have been addressed by now. It should’ve been fixed in April and it’s dragged on for 7 months. We need the Download All Assets button to actually do what it says, instead of erroneously claiming all assets have been downloaded when they haven’t.

This issue is ongoing and has gotten zero attention, especially since it was allegedly fixed for Android. FIX IT.

i’m having the same issue… this is still occurring…

if there is a workaround, please post in this thread, so that everyone is aware of it…

1. Go to settings / Account / Show Password, then do a screenshot so you have your account details

2. Uninstall the app

3. Reinstall the app

4. Link your account with the details you captured in step 1.

I’ve not had an issue since doing this.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Please uninstall and reinstall Gems of War to ensure that you have the latest version!

Please let me know you go :slight_smile:

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app is not a fix, it’s throwing a Bandaid on the problem. I’m not doing that.

Fix your asset management. You can even add a button to just refresh all the assets, maybe in an advanced area for special cases. It isn’t complicated. Nothing about this should be complicated. This should have been fixed seven months ago.