(Fixed 4.2) Quest chain indicator: fixed and broken

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Quest progress indicator must track quest progress, right? It isn’t. It stuck on first step, and shown as is every quest in chain.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just noticed. In previous events, tracker was absent at all, in all cases, except first quest in row (after leaving and return back). I must to notice that sub-quests (small rombs) still not trigger Quest progress indicator at all, except “leave quests and return” case, just as before.

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?
It happens during continuous quest chain. If leave chain and return later, progress shown right (at the moment of entering).

Steps to make it happen again

• Enter quest chain.
  • Went to next major quest.
  • Observe stuck quest progress.
3 Likes

Yeah, the whole quest chain indicator seemed borked for this for me, too. I thought it meant there were more than a handful of quests to do and was kind of agitated. Then, suddenly, it was all over?

1 Like

Can you please clarify which quests this happens for? Is it during Faction Events only with these quests or does it happen outside of Faction Events for a Faction quest?

I, and many others capable of doing Underworld quests, cannot answer this question: we have no questlines open to us to test on. I can confirm that the quest progress marker was stuck at the first dot for the entire Primal Rift questline (iPhone 7, iOS 12.1). Prior to Primal Rift, the last time I touched a questline was the release of Sea of Sorrows (at which point SoS was also the only open quest line available).

1 Like

The team should have resolved this issue for the next update version 4.2! Thanks to @GoldPhoenix0 :bird: :fire: