🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

Hey @Drathas, I am interested in joining your guild, if you still have a spot available. I recently made a post about myself:

Thanks!

We’ve still got one more space available!

@Drathas Hello. I’ve been extremely active(even at work I play at least 3 hours :slight_smile: ) since I started a few days ago and I’d love to join you guys. Invite code KOSAK_HSFI

Curretly level 72 - but growing fast
almost unlocked every kingdom
I’ll definitely meet the minimum requirements and probably a little more.

Have sent you an invite. Drop in chat and say hello. :wink::+1:t2:

Hello fellow gem players, we have two (2) open spots currently.

Our reqs are 500 seals minimum + either 500 more seals or 100k gold + participation in the weekly guild events level of 20 battles.

If you can meet these, let us know if you wish to join. :+1:t2:

hi i would like to join, started like 3 days ago, am level 91 atm
i will max my seals weekly and try to join whatever event is going on atm, but some of them are quite hard for my current roster

i’d appreciate an invite HERA_EPHB

OK, all we ask is for members to make seals actively participate in the guild events.

Make sure to say hi in chat - members are happy to answer any questions you may have. :wink:

Still have one spot free :grimacing:

Hi, looking for a guild. Just started 10 days ago but definitely looking for a decent active guild. The guild I’m in is pretty much dead so doesn’t make sense to hang around. I’m vip 5 (likely will stay there) but still feeling my way around the game. Just lmk and I can leave my current guild. Thx =)

DANTES_P47H

Edit: some other things to add. Making the min reqs will be easy and will exceed those. I should get finished leveling Kingdoms fairly quickly and for the most part just looking at how to play efficiently. Watched a bunch of videos from tacet and the 100 things video. Bought the death knight armor and once I hit 200 I’ll start using that to level up.

We are full again, thanks all for the interest.

Update 27/9 - We have one spot available

1 Like

I’d like to join. Been getting into this game as my go-to downtime filler and I need a solid guild that I can do events with. Can fulfill all the reqs no problem.

SQUEAKY_SNHI

Hello - you need to leave your current guild before I can send you an invite. Let me know cheers!

Sorry, didn’t know how this works. Done now.

ALL good. Invite sent, drop and say hi in chat!

Hi, I am fresh start (newbie lv 39) if you have space for noob like me,I would appreciate join yours.
TUMPJEE_QYUF

Thanks for the interest, we’re full again. Will check in with you when a spot opens up again if you wish. Thanks.

ty for kindly reply i just join guild a moment ago.

Hey, guys! We just lost a few long-timers and now have 5 spots to fill. As always, our requirements are 500 seals + another 500 OR 100k gold. We are a friendly bunch and welcome all player levels, newbies to old pros! If you’re interested, comment here or PM me. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m interested, just started the game a week or so ago, learning what I can from vids and posts. Was only one reaching 1500 seals in starter beginner guild so starting to look for more active players to group with. Working on leveling kingdoms now.
Javman84_K44S

Hi Javman84!! I just tried sending you an invite but it says you’re already in a guild. Let me know when you’re free and I’ll resend!