We currently have a space open!
If you’re interested in joining a guild with little strain but plenty to give, consider this your new home!
What you should know:
- We are not heavily competitive, but we do require you compete. (Lose or Win, doesn’t matter, just play!)
- Priorities Task-wise are Gems and Gem keys, everything else is optional.
- Guardian Levels are all over 100+, this means +6% Tribute chance, +6 Map Turns, and plenty more!
- We are currently Grandmaster II, meaning our Daily Bonus is +320% Gold.
- Our members are active and always willing to chat and offer advice, feel free to ask us any questions!
- No language restrictions. You won’t be kicked just because you prefer a language other than English.
Our Weekly Requirements:
To ensure our members are active and helpful, we do have requirements, but they don’t have to include gold.
- 20 Guild Wars battles.
- 500 Guild Seals
- 500 MORE Guild Seals /OR/ 100k Gold (Exchange Rate: 10 Seals = 2,000 Gold)
Simplified, if you can put in 1,000 Seals and 20 GW battles a week, no gold’s needed! (But is appreciated)
We DO allow downtime:
Need a break from the game or doing something super important that makes it difficult to meet the requirements this week? No worries! We understand and are willing to look past a missed week or two. All that we ask is that you provide some forewarning and possibly a reason depending on your situation.
Real life gets in the way of fun sometimes, take a break. We’ll be happily awaiting your return!
To cover a few basic ones, no we do not have a Facebook or Discord group that you’re required to join. But you should consider dropping by the in-game Guild chat on occasion, we’d love to have you there!
Another question you may be wondering, "Will I be kicked if I don’t do more than the minimum?"
No, offering only the bare minimum is all we’ll ask of you, anything else you’re willing to provide is greatly appreciated, but not expected. That’s why we have a minimum after all, right?
“I’m only level xx, is that alright?” If you are active and able, you’re welcome to join, no matter your level! Just try to have actually been in a guild once before to ensure that you’ve tried and tested your abilities to fulfil our requirements. (For example, if you have no idea how to get Guild Seals, you can’t very well say you can collect 1k of them, now can you?)
Those who can offer more, are friendly and active, or have finished leveling their kingdoms will be more strongly considered, but anyone is welcome to offer their membership.
Anything else you’d like to know before making your choice? Ask away here!
I actively visit these forums daily, especially on weekends.