🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

Hi @Iqnac and @Beardeddmango, thank you for your interest in our guild.

Unfortunately at this time we have no availability, but if either of you would like, I can contact you in the future should a position open up.

In the meantime, I do hope both of you are able to settle into a group that will look after your needs. Best of luck, I’m sure you will have an abundance of possible friendly guilds to team up with :slight_smile:

Hey, newish player here. I always get my 1500 seals per week, very active. If you still have room, I’d love to join LODISY_5857

Hi all, we’ve currently got three (3) openings. Post here, if you wish to join us. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Drathas,

I would certainly like to join.

I reach my 1500 seals very comfortably each week.

1 Like

What is your invite code?

1 Like

Jimmerbobber, I think

1 Like

That one doesn’t exist.

You should be able to see it in settings I think?

1 Like

Second time lucky. FUNNYCORMORANT25102_OFX3

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Haha Totally not Jimmerbobber :wink:

I’ll try that one. Cheers

Once the servers are back online.

Invite sent; Remember to drop into chat and say hello to the rest of our group.
Have fun and feel free to ask any questions. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi! I’m an active player, friendly and can get full weekly seals without problems. If there’s still room available, my invite code is
RAPSODIA_DEZG

Thank you!

1 Like

Have sent you one too.

Drop into chat and say hello so the rest of the team know you’ve joined up :wink::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if there was still a spot available? I’m currently in a dead guild and I’m looking for a more active one. My invite code is REVALISPYROSS_WC35. :slight_smile:

Invite sent. Make sure to say hi in chat :wink:

Thanks all for the interest we are now full again. :+1:t2:

We’ve currently got four (4) free spots in our relaxed but active guild.

Let us know here if you wish to join. :grin:

Are you open for a fairly new player that is looking to grow?

We still have three spots - come and join before the next Guild War :grimacing:

Hey I’m interested in joining your guild invite code is ROSIE_KDC4. Currently level 36 so gold is few and far between but I belive I can get the seals easy enough

That’s fine, all good if you can make the seals. I have sent you an invite - don’t forget to say hi in chat. :grimacing:

Hi.

I’d like to join your guild.

I’ve read all the requirements, and I totally agree with them.

I’m actually level 100, I’ve started the game 2 months ago, and I’m searching for a guild more active than my previous one.

Thank you by advance

PS: my invite code is D4RKSQU1RR3L_FHCT

Hey I’m interested in joining I can do 1000-1500 seals and I can do the Guild Wars and guild events as well if needed. Invite code: GenerousHotshot33299_UKPY