๐ŸŒ™ Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] ๐ŸŒ™ No Gold Required, Just Activity!

Just updating, one space still available in group.

Please see initial post for requirements within guild

Two positions available in our group, please view the initial post on this thread for requirements.

We are seeking active people, no need for huge donations, just those enjoying the game at their own pace. Please feel free to post below of send me a personal message for any more information.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™m interested in joining this guild, lvl 326 all kingdoms upgraded, usually around 1300 -1500 seals a week. Invitation code UNEBI.

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome aboard mate :slight_smile:

One position available in group. Please either respond here or feel free to message either myself or one of our other regular forum browsers @Gouki @Rellystra or @Drathas

Thank you

1 Like

found and accepted the invite, thx
looking forward to an active guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still with one position available in group. Please read the initial post on this thread for guild requirements. Options to be โ€˜donation freeโ€™ just by being an active member through Seal collection means you donโ€™t need to be of the highest level - just active.

Please either respond here or feel free to message either myself or one of our other regular forum browsers @Gouki @Rellystra or @Drathas

Thank you :slight_smile:

hey,
my invite code is: QUANTASTISCH.

hello
im interested in joing final fansasy, im started 10days ago lv126โ€ฆvip7 not yet upgrad kingdoms, i`ll get
the 1500seals evry week. invite code BEST OF BEST_42TC
thanks.

@Napu, I have sent you a guild invite.

Welcome to the group :slight_smile:

i`m in thanks.

Hey @Quantastisch,

I have sent you a personal message, mate.

Iโ€™m looking to join. Typically max out my seals every week.
my invite code is: HDHEJSQUINN_UFFC

Iโ€™m interested, but a new player. In fact I had made a guild and titled it the same. That is until I lost that account due to an error. :pensive:

Iโ€™m new, but have kingdoms open, active, and at lvl 55. If you have room, Iโ€™d love to join.

Hi Quinn, I have sent you an invitation.

Currently on my lunch break but if you make it in, please give a โ€˜hiโ€™ to guild chat for any information you may need.

See you in game

Hey @PhoenixFlair,

I have sent you a personal message

Hi iโ€™m interested in joining. Ive played for a long time, but still casual (Kids and work keep me a little busy) iโ€™m Level 291. can be pretty active. still building some areas but i try to be as active as i can, i play both on PC and Mobile

Invite code = Everdark_1

Hi @Everdark,

Thank you for your interest, I will send you a personal message later this afternoon.

Th. Iโ€™m -0800 gmt so if not US , ill be awake in 8 hours

Hello im active mobile Player lvl almost 500 full ascendent teams. And im looking for active guild who is doing guild taak. If you wanna have me abord my nick is Iqnac_twzr

I would love to be a part of your guild. Currently level 384 and a very active player. Gold and seals are never an issue. I have been looking for a guild with more players that feel the same way.

Invite code: beardeddmango_d3an