🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

We’ve both left our current guild. Invite codes confirmed as WOLFSPIRE and AURA_11. See attached screenshots.

Thanks invites sent. Drop by chat and say hello. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to you both. Spots filled

1 Like

Do you have an open spot, would love to join an active guild. my invite code is BROWNURINE_7K1W

Hi, we don’t have a spot open currently, feel free to check back at the end of the week though. Thanks

1 Like

It’s been a while since we’ve had a spot to fill :wink:

Ranking as shown below

Read the initial post by @Zelfore to see guild requirements, an active member is who we seek :slight_smile:

Either reply below or feel free to send a message to myself or one of our other regular forum browsers, @Gouki @Drathas @Rellystra

Cheers

3 Likes

Hello! Last post of six days ago says there’s a spot open; is this still true?

I’d like to join an active guild (god, empty guild chat with just me is kinda sad). As the guild master, it is even sadder.

Invite code is LASTCHANS.

Let me know if / when invitation is set; i need to appoint a new guild master.

2 Likes

Afternoon, yep we still have the free spot - went to send an invite but says you’re still in a guild. Post here again when you’ve left and I’ll send again. :+1:t2::wink:

2 Likes

Okay. Left the guild. Oddly, I couldn’t demote myself from being Guild Master.

2 Likes

Invite sent - welcome aboard say hi in chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done; thanks again :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi guildmates ! It’s Issin. Irvin and I don’t have internet since the thunderstorm of last friday, so we might not play much until it’s fixed.

3 Likes

I’ll ping @zachraziel to make sure he’s across it. Hope all is well. :wink:

1 Like

Cheers Drathas, much appreciated mate

@Titesoeur, all good Issin, sorry to hear you’re having troubles. No need to worry ‘bout the GoW side of things. We’ll see you when we see you :wink:

I am interested in joining the guild I can get what I can get 1500 seals 400 k 150 + trophies participating all Guild events I’m level 1036

We have had spot open up for recruitment within our guild. We are a casual lot, preferring someone that is active but not is ready to burn themselves out.

If you are after an active, friendly group of people to ally yourself with, our guild couldn’t come more recommended.

If you feel you are ready to move on from where you are, feel free to either post below, or message one of our frequent forum browsers, @Gouki @Drathas or @Rellystra.

Please be free of your guild when you do so, also reading the initial post by @Zelfore.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Short Version: Here I am. :smiley:

Long Version:
Hi, I’d like to join. My current guild consists of 80% inactive people and a Leader who wont kick them. :confused:
The minimal weekly requirements mentioned in the initial Post are absolutely no problem for me. By the Time I’m writing this I am Level 112 with all Kingdoms owned but only 6 of them level 10, the others are all at least level 5. I have not dipped in guild wars yet, but 1500 seals and some gold contribution are certainly not a problem.
My ign is “GreyFox474”, allthough I just changed that. Not sure how fast that settles in within the system. The old ign was “Miles” and it still shows my invite-Code as “MILES_KTRB”. I play on PC over Steam.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I’ve sent an invitation your way, mate. Please drop by to say hi in guild chat when you’re able.

Done. Thank you! :slight_smile:

We have had to make another space for an active member in benefit of the guild.

If you feel you’re able to be part of our line-up, please let us know.

Thank you :slight_smile: