🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

If you’ve got a spot open, this sounds it might be the guild for me.

IC: THIRSTYGUTS_TWBT

Invite sent, remember to drop by chat and say hello! :grin:

2 Likes

We have one space available in our little group, please read initial post to see requirements :slight_smile:

And Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Still on the lookout for one player.

Bracket 10 in Guild Wars, level 991 Guild ranked 76 in trophy totals.

Donations aren’t a must but we require you play Guild Wars (outcome not an issue) and complete a certain number of Seals each week.

Please read initial post by @Zelfore for more information.

1 Like

Hi there, I’m LVL 1031, do GW every day as a minimum. Not competitive, but very active and looking for a more active guild.

1 Like

Hey mate, love to have another active Guild Wars participant. When you’re free of a guild, I’ll send you an invite

Thanks! I look forward to it.

1 Like

Invite sent through mate, please drop by the Guild chat to make yourself known.

Welcome by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. last two days i can’t run the game (unable to download server config).
If you can help - write here. If not - well then good bye and good luck in New Year =)

Only thing I can think of is to restart or re install and check your network connection? It is working normally for me on mobile, steam maybe different.

1 Like

Hello,
i am a veteran of GOW on my Ps4 account, now i install game on my mobile and arleady i got level 100. I am a daily player and i always make 1500 seals for guild i like to donate gold. If you still looking for active player please add me IQNACY_TWZR

1 Like

Hi would love to apply to your guild if there is available position, please add me as BEARDAIKA_OKPW

1 Like

Thanks for the interest in joining our guild, however currently we do not have a vacancy but I’m happy to keep you in mind for when a spot opens up (maybe shortly).

1 Like

Due to some inactivity, we have three available positions.

Please read requirements in the initial post.

If you feel you would make a good home with us, please either message one of the members in our thread, or leave a reply below with your invite code.

2 Likes

Hi, my current guild is dying, lost half of the members. So I decided to look for a new guild. U still have spots open? Been playing for 2 years.

inv code, Andromeda_6

Hey mate, invite sent.

Welcome by the way.

Edit: Two positions available within guild

1 Like

Do you folks still have two slots open?

My wife and I are looking for a new guild. Our current guild has slowed way down and we’d love to be a part of one with more activity. We’re both very active in GW and can easily meet your minimum requirements.

My invite code is WOLFSPIRE and hers is AURA_11.

Thanks!

Think we’ve still got two spots. Will check.

2 Likes

Yes we have have two spots - please leave your current guild and I will send the invites.

Also, a quick check says your Invite Code doesn’t exist?

2 Likes