πŸŒ™ Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] πŸŒ™ No Gold Required, Just Activity!

Open invitations have been placed for our guild - Five spots are currently available. Regretfully having to remove some inactive members.

We usually jump between brackets Four and Six in Guild Wars, currently in Seven for the first time.

Please read the initial post by @Zelfore to see guild requirements.

If you are interested in joining, please either message us personally or leave a post below with your invite code.

Thank you

1 Like

Come and join a relaxed guild, full of friendly peeps. spots still available. :wink:

1 Like

Our group still has 5 spots open for anyone that feels they are an active player, (our least requirement is 1000 seals and 20 Guild War battles - for more details, please view initial post by @Zelfore ).

We have a very relaxed and open group, even still we have a number of people donating 500k-1mil gold per week outside of the requirements for the benefit of others.

For our rank and GW position, you will be hard pressed to find a more easy going guild. Open invitations have been placed for people over level 100, but if you’d like to jump ahead to give Final Fantasy a trial, please reply or message us with your invite code.

Thank you

2 Likes

We still have some spots available, come and join before the next week of Guild Wars starts! :wink::whale:

1 Like

Hi there just trying to join i play daily im onlt lvl34 or so but just trying 2 join an active group so i can get stronger cheers

Hi! I believe we have open invitations right now, so you should be able to just join, if you’ve already left your current guild. If not I can send you an invitation?

1 Like

Hi yes please ill leave the guild im in n some one can invite me :+1:

Okay! Tried to invite you but it failed – you need to leave your guild first. Once you do, I’ll resend.

1 Like

Ok sorry i have left now :+1:

Invite sent, welcome.

Make sure to drop by in chat and say hi, others are also willing to help if required feel free to ask any questions. :grin:

1 Like

Still have some spots available to active players, please read the initial post for guild requirements.

Feel free to message one of our recruiters or post here with your invite code.

Still some spots free!! Come join before the next round of Wars begins :slight_smile:

1 Like

As shown above, five spaces to be filled in our guild.

If interested, please either send a personal message our way, or reply below with your invite code. Please be free of a guild before you do so.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sound maybe like a good deal. Hook me up!

2 Likes

Will shoot you an invite.

1 Like

Invite sent, welcome.

Make sure to drop by in chat and say hi, others are also willing to help if required feel free to ask any questions. :grin:

1 Like

Looking to stay in the top ten Guild War ranks, we’re looking for four more active players.

If you’re happy playing more casually for a top 100 guild without the hassles of BS expectations placed on you every week, Final Fantasy may be what you’re looking for.

Please either send us a personal message or reply to us here with your invite code. View initial post by @Zelfore for full details.

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Final Fantasy is still looking for players!

Come and enjoy our relaxed atmosphere whilst still getting the most needed task rewards. Flick myself, @zachraziel, @Gouki or @Zelfore a message or read the intital post for further info! :grimacing:

2 Likes

may i join this guild
my invite code is: NRICOSS_C5YX
thank you

Invite sent, remember to drop by chat and say hello! :grin:

2 Likes