Newer player looking for a friendly, active guild! (Lvl 191, play daily, 1500 seals wkly)

Hey all, I’ve been playing for a few weeks and while my current guild is nice, there’s little to no communication between guild members, and there are only a handful of players who are as active as I am. I’m level 191, I’ve defeated 19 towers this week, all of my kingdoms are level 5+, I’ve gotten 1500 seals the three weeks I’ve been in my guild, 182 trophies this week/572 total, and donated 182,000 gold this week/218,647 total. If there’s anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask! I would love an active mid-level guild that communicates well. Thanks for reading :grinning:

Hey Eirian,

Earth and Air is recruiting. We are aiming for slightly higher level players, but if you’re pulling 1500 seals a week and active then we would welcome you to join us. Contribute what gold you can, but at your level I’m sure you’re still building up.

We are active in chat as well. Lots of folks who will help you out if you have any questions.

pm me your invite code or just join us:

earthandair

enshin

That sounds awesome, thank you. Give me a few minutes to leave my current guild, and look you all up.