🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

I’m free :slight_smile:

Bump it up

Hello,
We actually have 7 spots open, so don’t hesitate to join us.
Requierements are 500 seals + 100 000 gold OR 1000 seals, and 20 fights in guild events
We finish 2-3 tasks a week and hit 20 000 seals. We head for 40 000 seals on special weeks, like new mythic released
If you want to join a friendly relaxed guild, just leave your invite code !

bump it up

We’re still recruiting. Check requierements at the top of the page, and don’t hesitate to leave your invite code !

I would like to join your guild… Lev 223. Send message if you need more info, will quit current guild if accepted.

Hi! We’d love to have you!! Send me your invite code once you’re out of your current guild, and I’ll invite you in!

DROOM55_R2FW

Thanks

DRDOOM55_R2FW

This is the correct one.

Sent! Actually I may have sent it twice, it didn’t tell me it went through the first time, lol.

If there’s a spot open, i like to join. I’m a active (but starting) player at level 388.

We still have spots! Let me know when you’re out of your current guild and I’ll send you an invite!

is there open spot?
lv 580 and steady play

There is! Let me know when you’re out of your current guild and I’ll send an invite!

i’m out~~!!

Hello ! We’ve had a lot of veteran-players who quit the game lately, so we’re opening a massive recruitment ! 10 spots open, perfect for friends who want to play in the same guild !

We finish 2-3 tasks a week, reach 20 000 seals, reach rewards level 8 in guild events. We’ll do even better with +10 people in the guild !

Our requierements : 500 seals + 100k gold OR 1000 seals → no gold needed for new players, just activity

If you’re interested, just leave your invite code !

bump it up !

Приветствую тебя, читающий это одинокий игрок. Наша гильдия имеет долгую историю, большие бонусы (уровень гильдии -1440, стражи – 200, 200, 200, 175, 163, 162) и чисто формальные недельные взносы (500 печатей и 100к золота). Они установлены для страховки от халявщиков и проверки активности. Две недели пропуска без уведомления – исключение. Язык общения – английский. Мы НЕ штурмуем топ и НЕ выполняем легендарные задания каждую неделю. Большая часть из нас – игроки с уровнем 1000+ играющие для удовольствия. Сейчас у нас много свободных мест. Если ты активный игрок в умирающей гильдии или Ветеран, у которого всё есть, но игра ещё нравится – пиши свой ник и будешь приглашён. От тебя требуется только уровень 200+ и активность в ивентах (беды, войны, башни, боссы).

Hi !
If the guild still has trouble recruiting, Phoenix Inn is looking for a casual guilld :
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/the-golden-phoenix-inn-1m-1500s-wasted-talent-400k-1000s-events-no-gw-looking-for-a-casual-starter-guild-to-join-our-group/47197/64?u=titesoeur
Thought that might interest you former-guildmates :smile:
Issin