Factions - Art Collection

Yep, got a bit carried away while doing this (spoiler link). It’s just a simple picture to showcase bunny troops, but then I thought I should do the other upcoming Faction as well, and now… I ended up doing all 6 of them.

As each Faction only have 4 troops and a pet, it’s a perfect amount to create a family-portrait-style pictures, opposite to Overworld Kingdoms, which got too many troops to make it work.

All artworks belonged to Gems of War, I just download the backgrounds and .PNG files from database on Taran’s site, while using Lyya’s site as a directory, then move it around on my phone. Hardly considered as art creation, more like a knock-off, messy, digital photography. :rofl:

Without further ado, here it is! I’ll also update more here once artworks of more Factions became available!

September 5, 2018 - Hall of Guardians

September 5, 2018 - All-Seeing Eye

September 14, 2018 - Crypt Keepers

October 19, 2018 - Sea of Sorrow

November 23, 2018 - Primal Rift

December 28, 2018 - The Warrens

February 1, 2019 - Fang Moor

March 4, 2019 - Dark Pits

April 12, 2019 - Silver Necropolis

May 17, 2019 - Sunken Fleet

July 5, 2019 - Stonesong Eyrie

Upcoming Factions (Beware, spoiler ahead)

July 26, 2019 - Amanithrax

August 30, 2019 - City of Thieves

BONUS

Hidden Kingdoms & other stuffs

Apocalypse

The Vault

Primal

Guardians

Sin of Maraj - 7 Deadly Sins

Guild War Guardians

Pet Rescue

Dungeon

12 Likes

They must be “Crypt Keepers”.

This is great work TimeKnight.
Hope you don’t mind if i upload it to my guild channel :hugs:

P.S. Promise to credit you!

1 Like
@Nulings, shh... you have seen nothing.

I already have to added extra “s” once in Hall of Guardian(s), no idea how could I forgot it again. Thanks for the correction though.

@Fiara no credit necessary, as I don’t own any of these arts. Feel free to use all of them however you want! ^^

1 Like

These pictures are not really related to Factions at all, but they were done in similar style, so I figure I should collect them here as well!

This is my collection of Battlecrasher’s Events. All of them are already previously posed on their official news thread as well.

Past Events

Upcoming Events

2 Likes

Previous Updates

List

Update 1 (Oct 28, 2018)

• Improving pictures for the first four Factions.
    As I just figured out the directory for bigger version of Legendary troops’ arts. :sweat_smile: They’re the ones used in splash screen before Boss battle in Questline.
  • 5 more pictures for hidden kingdoms!
    I have already sneaked troops’ pictures related to Factions, so I figured I should do the full version for them as well. So, here they are! :grinning:

Update 2 (Dec 12, 2018)

• Arts for 2 more Factions: Fang Moor and Dark Pits
  • 3 bonus images: 7 Deadly Sins, Pet Rescue, and Dungeon)

Update 3 (Apr 3, 2019)

• Arts for 2 more Factions: Silver Necropolis and Sunken Fleet
  • Whole new section about Battlecrasher’s Events, in above comment.

#Latest Update

• Fixed the main post to be more up-to-date.
  • 3 new Factions’s art added; Stonesong Eyrie,Amanithrax, and City of Thieves
1 Like