Factions - Art Collection

Yep, got a bit carried away while doing this (spoiler link). It’s just a simple picture to showcase bunny troops, but then I thought I should do the other upcoming Faction as well, and now… I ended up doing all 6 of them.

As each Faction only have 4 troops and a pet, it’s a perfect amount to create a family-portrait-style pictures, opposite to Overworld Kingdoms, which got too many troops to make it work.

All artworks belonged to Gems of War, I just download the backgrounds and .PNG files from database on Taran’s site, while using Lyya’s site as a directory, then move it around on my phone. Hardly considered as art creation, more like a knock-off, messy, digital photography. :rofl:

Without further ado, here it is! I’ll also update more here once artworks of more Factions became available!

September 5, 2018 - Hall of Guardians

September 5, 2018 - All-Seeing Eye

September 14, 2018 - Crypt Keepers

October 19, 2018 - Sea of Sorrow

November 23, 2018 - Primal Rift

December 28, 2018 - The Warrens

February 1, 2019 - Fang Moor

Upcoming Factions (Beware, spoiler ahead)

March 4, 2019 - Dark Pits

BONUS : Hidden Kingdoms & other stuffs (light spoiler ahead)

Apocalypse

The Vault

Primal

Guardians

Sin of Maraj - 7 Deadly Sins

Guild War Guardians

Pet Rescue

Dungeon

They must be “Crypt Keepers”.

This is great work TimeKnight.
Hope you don’t mind if i upload it to my guild channel :hugs:

P.S. Promise to credit you!

@Nulings, shh... you have seen nothing.

I already have to added extra “s” once in Hall of Guardian(s), no idea how could I forgot it again. Thanks for the correction though.

@Fiara no credit necessary, as I don’t own any of these arts. Feel free to use all of them however you want! ^^

Update 1 (Oct 28)

• Improving pictures for the first four Factions.

As I just figured out the directory for bigger version of Legendary troops’ arts. :sweat_smile: They’re the ones used in splash screen before Boss battle in Questline.

• 5 more pictures for hidden kingdoms!

I have already sneaked troops’ pictures related to Factions, so I figured I should do the full version for them as well. So, here they are! :grinning:

Update 2 (Dec 12)

• Arts for 2 more upcoming Factions: Fang Moor and Dark Pits
  • 3 bonus images: 7 Deadly Sins, Pet Rescue, and Dungeon)