Gems of War Troop Art Process (With a Video!)

Hello adventurers, for those of you who don’t follow us on social media, you might be unaware that I’ve been posting videos of our art process! Our amazing lead artist illustrated this dashing Stryx the other day and captured a timelapse of it. I’ve since edited this timelapse to speed it up and add music in the background, in the interest of best showcasing her process. If you’ve ever wanted to see what goes into creating the art for one of our troops, look no further!

I’m hoping to post more of these videos on a semi-regular basis, so another will be hitting Twitter and Facebook this Saturday. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very cool! So much yet to learn…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking great, now let’s just hope that art ends up on an actual useful troop and not an event filler.

3 Likes

Eh… It’s ok for a non-gnoll. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside it’s a really nice art, more birbs for Cyrup.

2 Likes

Cyrup is such a mystery, loving birbs so much, but Penglong - who is very much non-birb - the most (unless that has changed). Then again, the Stryx are pretty useless so far… I really look forward to their mythic and hope that this will change things up.

Maybe, one day, there will be a Gnoll-Mythic and a Bunny-Mythic, too. We just have to keep hoping…

1 Like

The way the developers hate Wild Plains it’ll never get a second Mythic, and even if it happens it’ll be a second Tauren. But if by 2075 this game, and we all, are still alive if a Mythic Gnoll indeed appears it’ll be worse than a Peasant…

1 Like

I would call it Sokolith, which is the Slovenian for falcon/hawk with a Stryx-like twist. Awesome art!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that WIP. :smiley_cat:

I Hope you guys will share more of them in the future.

“I, Gamon, will save us!”

1 Like

Don’t worry @Ashasekayi, I plan to post as many of these as I can! I personally love seeing our art process, and I’m excited to share it with you all.

2 Likes

World crossover confusion…