Error in stats - numbers appear by magic

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I play for 439 without losing a game, but suddently in my week stats appear a defeate in attack

What are the steps to make it happen again?
nothing, just play, and since 439 match I don’t lose. I watch my stats with “0” (for attack defeat) and after 3 or 4 attack wins, just want to watch my ranking, and i see “1” magically appear. I check the battle log but no defeat in attack appears…

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
so this week 366 win and show 1 defeat, but i don’t lose a match since 439 game…

how these stats can show them a defeat … where that figure comes out … what are the other numbers would not them either fake ??

I did an audit of the PvP ranking statistics …and :confused:
only 70 matches and already multiple errors in the accounts and the battle log …
https://1drv.ms/b/s!Atym2Q41YnN1h1rZWK25f8KlbHxb
You probably now this bug, but please fix it asap
How to make a real pvp ranking with this kind of problem

and just a question about this:

as we can see, we’re near the same point except for attack & defence (same level)

379 x 3 = 1137… i do 1134 (378*3) trophies… perhaps an other magic point.

But the question is : Why i do 378 battle to hit 15043 points (as you can see i choose always the 3rd player for 3 trophies, so the biggest point) while @ozonoi just need to do 326 battle…???

ok the probability… but it’s 52 battles ! :sweat:

@KAYA43V3R
Wow that’s really messed up. You had more wins and 1 less defeat overall… Even had greater Defense wins, which you have no real control over… And he still has a higher leaderboard ranking than you?!

He’s only getting slightly higher PVP points for the hard match than you on average: around 44 compared to around 38 and over time that adds up. Maybe he’s refreshing if the PVP points for the hard match are at the low end (around 30 rather than around 50)?

Wait, that’s still a thing? I get 28 points for my hard battle roughly 60% of the time. I wonder how people average 44 points per battle.

My Hard battles average the low-to-mid 40s. I get the occasional 50+ and one time I got a high 20, but I see mostly 40s.