PvP scoring incorrect (reading columns wrong)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expect to get losses on mobile only when I actually lose in PvP.

I was closely watching my wins and went 38-1 in reality, but extra losses showed my score as 38-3. I stopped playing and since then it’s added further losses, now 38-13. I assume more losses will be added for no reason.

My defend score shows as 1-19, but if I go to the battle log, it shows lots of defend wins. So I think the battle log is correct, but the scoring is wrong. I got the correct defend win rewards.

I’ve attached screenshots that show that I have WAY more than 1 defend victory. Also the battle log doesn’t show any losses at the end, while on scoring I continued to accrue extra losses, even without playing. I filed a ticket Sunday night.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Don’t play any PvP games. Wait. Another loss will be added eventually.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

None of the Above

you are 38-1 in attacks, 13-19 in defends

That sounds right. When will it the rankings/scoring be updated?

I just noticed based on your numbers, that maybe what happened is that instead of counting defend wins, those were counted as invade losses. That would match the symptoms.

I guess we can communicate here instead of the ticket so other people can see the outcome.

that is what is displayed - top line, 38 attack wins, 1 attack loss; and below, 13 defend wins, 19 defend losses

OMG. Did I read the wrong columns? The layout makes it seem more like the numbers belong in the other direction. User error. I’m so sorry for wasting your time. :frowning: