PvP Win counted as win, but logged as loss

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I started doing my PvP for the week, and won three fights with one popup about a defense loss. My Stats tab correctly shows three invasion wins and one defense loss, but my Log tab shows two invasion wins, one invasion loss, and one defense loss. I’m honestly not certain whether or not my points are correct (I also don’t care since a single fight’s worth of points is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but I just realized I have no idea. ;p).

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I haven’t lost one pvp match this entire week,yet in my pvp stats it registers 2 losses. This has been happening for a long time so why hasn’t this glitch been fixed after several patches? It’s only a few matches,but it’s still a glitch and should be addressed again. Found this old post that is similar so decided to comment here.

2 Likes

This just happened to me. I usually don’t pay much attention, but i checked the log when i noticed a bunch of defensive wins. Sure enough, last battle is logged as a loss. My profile doesn’t reflect it as a loss though. This isn’t a bug that we profit from, so i don’t suspect it will be fixed any time in the immediate future.