Error cant accept mail

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?**open up my mail receive my content

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Just by opening mail it errors
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I’m having the exact same problem, so are some guildmates

Moved to Support: PS4/XBox because the task system, button input prompts, and TV make it appear as if it is a Console thing. Specifically PS4.

If I am incorrect, please tell me and it will be changed back. Filing bug reports under the proper category helps out the devs and might help aid the speed of a response or fix.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Still no fix but they were trying. I had to download but still same problem after installed

I hope I don’t lose my rewards from guild mates and daily bonus.

Hey everyone! Thanks for letting us know about this. We’ve pushed out a fix for this and fixed up your mail data. The only mail affected was your daily bonus, your other mail was unaffected. Let us know if something else goes wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick fix. :+1::grin:

Thanks @Alpheon, my mail’s working correctly today. Appreciate the quick response, much love for the gow team for consistently giving a :poop:

Agreed. I’ve put in a ticket to support at gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new; received acknowledgment, awaiting response