End of match stalled

At the end of a lost pure faction lvl200 run the defeat menu never appeared. I am able to click on settings menu but both retreat and exit buttons do nothing. Unable to click on global chat button. Unable to click on any troop slot. The curser showing turn is still bouncing.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 7.0 LG V20

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expected match to end and move to results screen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Only time I have seen it happen… and I play alot.

Steps to make it happen again
:man_shrugging:

Looks like one of those weird timing glitches that hits every once in a million times. Just in case there’s some pattern here, do you remember what caused your last troop to die?

I’m also wondering:

How long was the game open for beforehand?
Does Gems of War have “background app data” set to Enabled in Settings?
What Troops/Traits did you have on your team?

i cant exactly say for sure what caused my last troop to die… but i think that may last 2 troops died from a double skull cascade…

likely the game was open for a couple/few hours.(not unusual for me)
yes background data is enabled in android settings
this was a pure faction team fully traited

Sorry, this happened :frowning: Can you please send me your invite code? unfortunately, I can’t give you any compensation specific to the Faction Delve.

If it happens again please note the Troops it happens with. If it’s something that happens repeatedly with the same teams/situation we can potentially pin it down to a bug but as you are on an older device it seems like it might have been a performance issue. There’s some tips in this article that might help prevent it in the future.