Duplicate Traits & Order

Before I spend resources. I was wondering how duplicate traits and order lineup work in a team.

Does 50% Skull damage reduction stack or double if you have 2 cards unlocked? say from 2 Knights
Does the skull damage reduction only effect the card itself or the whole team (so it must be in the top slot)?
If I have 2 troops with (bonus double skull damage to marauders) do I get 4x damage to goblins?
If I have one bonus damage card in the bottom slot (say to Marauders) and I match skulls does it apply?

I just want to build some variety in my teams, instead to the same old: Goblin/Val Farm/Dragon teams, but Traits are RARE.

Only for the troop that has the trait.

“If I have 2 troops with (bonus double skull damage to marauders) do I get 4x damage to goblins?”
That would be nice but the answer is no. You get 2x for the troop that inflicts the skull damage.

1 Like

have you tried a tyri team yet? mine is Templar, priestess, tyri, mercy. mono blue flag. trait em if you got them. The team is not for the weak of mind cause it is hard as hack to run. two cure troops, two armor troops, 2-4 support idk. The team works usually without getting damaged when piloted correctly but i know i am not piloting it well enough. You should be able to get max maps per run as well as gold.