Double purchases (iPad)

C**(Please edit this template into the italics below.**

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
Apple, version 11.41 on iPad

Screenshot or image
These things happened during a purchase. I could not easily take photos at that time. In fact, I was confused what was happening. I thought the game was just not removing a purchase screen or something until I seemed to have more keys than expected. But i wasn’t sure because guildies had been buying keys this weekend to help get Megavore (my same reason).

If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

I purchased 4 guild keys, and I received 8 as did my guild. I also purchased the goblin weapon, but it said I could not have 2. I don’t know now if I was charged twice. I purchased 2 guild keys as well, and the guild received 4.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

As stated above, this happened few times today. I guess I shouldn’t purchase anything else for this game if I was double charged for one purchase. If so, i am not expecting a refund, but I consider this a dangerous breach of trust if I was charged twice with one purchase (edit: I only see one charge. That suggests an internal problem to the game). If I received double and was charged once, I could understand you removing something.

Steps to make it happen again

All I did was try to make my purchases. I then tried to tap out of the purchase at the end.
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

1 Like

We’re very sorry this happened!

Just replying here to make a note that Cyrup PM’d about this issue and if anyone else every experiences this issue to either PM us or contact Support and we’ll help you out as quickly as possible.

I didn’t not seem to be double charged, but at least you know that this happened on Apple.