Do you miss Guild Wars?

Te agradezco que pienses en los que nos gusta :muscle:

1 Like

I donā€™t miss Guild Wars, but itā€™s not right for us to argue that it shouldnā€™t return simply because we donā€™t miss a game mode. There are players that do miss it and thatā€™s why it has a place in the game.

Also, while I voted ā€œnoā€ out of honesty, Iā€™m a team player. I did all of my matches and did the best I could.

Some people explained why they loved Guild Wars and I can see why it would bring guilds together. Itā€™s understandable that players miss it. So, I hope the devs donā€™t look at this poll and misinterpret it.

Plenty of players are still waiting for Guild Wars to come back.

10 Likes

Tambien te agradezco a ti por no ser egoista ā€¦ muchos no quieren que vuelva por que no tienen nivel o por que su gremio es una basura o simplemente por que no quieren , con mucho esfuerzo desde hace 3 aƱos hoy estoy a la par de jugadores que tienen 7 aƱos en el juego . Saludos desde ps4

1 Like

I agree. I donā€™t personally miss GW, but I know of several who play, or in some cases now I should say played, GoW solely for the event.

Losing Guild Wars has overall been a significant loss for our community.

3 Likes

same. I vote no, but I know people miss it and I donā€™t mind playing it once a month, even as frustrating as it is when it feels like the computer gets way more luck in GW then normal. But seeing the same meta teams week after week was tiresome. I play the game to relax, not to get frustrated. queue the takashaka teams in a number of PVP regions, and itā€™s almost like that GW feeling is backā€¦

2 Likes

Right there with you. I donā€™t miss it, personally, but I know that a lot of people do, and thatā€™s good enough for me.

7 Likes

We got something more sweaty and unpleasant than GW in the game now, GW was cool to play from time to time but now your great fixed defense teams that you need to face weekly is just daily dose of gw like loop fiesta yey!

Thatā€™s a big nope I donā€™t miss it at all!

2 Likes

We so, so urgently need a game mode for reflection/competition.

If you donā€™t like the GW, you donā€™t have to play it. There are so many guilds where itā€™s only optional.
But if you like it, you simply canā€™t find a replacement for it - and you leave.

Today our 2iC announced his departure from the game, and if you look at the top 20 guilds, there are vacancies almost everywhere.

If it goes on like this, the guild size should be reduced :frowning:

4 Likes

Totalmente yo tengo mucho fastidio con ese tema . Una verguenza.:angry:

People mostly left because of the last update, which caused physical illness on most of (our) top players, since it caused nausea, epilepsy and worse. At least those Iā€™ve talked to. But thatā€™s no news anymore, just something that was noticed and ignored by those in charge.

A few more left because of constant nerfs, especially after Journey-Gate. None of our players left because of the lack of Guild Wars though. We (as my whole guild, #2 on Xbox leaderboards) play it, we donā€™t care about it or miss it though ā€¦

1 Like