Do you like the honoring system?

No I don’t. This adds nothing to the game and does not improve it in anyway. This honor system could have been really good if it was just like and dislike for PvP only. After a PvP battle you get the option to like or dislike the battle you have just fought after a certain amount of likes the player gets some free stuff like glory, gold, keys etc. If you got free stuff for putting up a fun or interesting team people would actually try with their defence teams to get the free stuff. People get rewards for putting up good teams that’s good for them, people get to fight interesting or fun teams good for them and with PvP being fun more people would stick around which is good for the devs. It’s a win win for everyone but this way we just honor our guildmates everyday and they get a few keys and PvP remains as crap as it is now.

Another reason I hate this honor system is the amount of time wasted on this that could have been spent improving the game.

This new glory pack thing could have actually been tested and the bug fixed before release so we don’t have to pay 4400 glory more to mythic a rare troop.

Treasure Hunt rewards could have been improved.

PvP could have had a rework so we could have some damn variety.

Arena could have been fixed so we can see the previous troops we choose. I have been asking for this for well over a year.

Could have updated the events so we can have some arena events.Again something I have been asking for since the events were introduced.

Could have added a dungeon reminder

Could have done something about the difficulty of level 500 delves with a full faction team.

Could have done some troop reworks.

15 Likes