Divine Protector is the worst thing about this game

Not to derail the thread, but my general perception/feeling is that the devs spend too much time/money into new features and simply “abandon” them as they are and jump into the next project because this party (game) keeps going, there is no time to make adjustments or even make plans of giving Godslayer/Bounty Hunter mechanincs more uses, “New is always better!”…

This might even sound as an unfair and superficial take, specially considering the upcoming change to the Delve/Faction Event leaderboard, but that’s an exception. And since the devs are mostly silent, or even afraid to speak about future plans with us we can only speculate.

I’m really damn salty about this because I thought it was one of the nicest things in recent memory that you could finish a Tuesday event with only 1 or 2 tiers. If what I saw in another thread is true and you need 23 sigils I’m going to be an ass about it. That’s a week of freakin’ Delves in one day.

Let’s hope they adjust the points needed for rewards

At this point we need to wait and see, but i think the devs will just adjust it based on the new scores to keep the same rate of Shop Tiers/Sigils we have currently. I don’t think things will be worse, just pretty much the same.