Display "Krystara Standard Time"

Gems of War is a global game with players in timezones across the world. As such, I have found coordinating and explaining when things are happening, or when guild requirements are due is sometimes challenging.

“Tuesday reset”. Does that mean Tuesday 12:00 UTC-7, or Tuesday 23:59 UTC-7?

To solve this, I suggest displaying Krystara time, which is based off UTC-7 (which I believe it currently is). The week starts off Monday UTC-7 12:00, and ends Sunday 23:59 UTC-7. Either the current time would be displayed somewhere on the main screen, or perhaps in the calendar menu.

Potential Names for Days:

• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (after our days)
  • Moonday, Skullday, Earthday, Natureday, Fireday, Waterday, Airday (after the gems)
  • Anusday, Ketrasday, Zuulday, Gaarday,Raday, i don’t know whatelseday (after the Gods)

I think some sort of in-game time could help guilds and players coordinate and communicate.

6 Likes

I’m not sure whether I should be encouraging or discouraging a calendar with an “Anusday” in its week.

3 Likes

yiE8McotB7HYIJltIw2ux7b1bzoBJhDHlhcbar9wxRw

Excuse me i happen to be a disciple of Anu and yes it will be good to bask in the glory of Anu.

• Resetday, Delveday, Petday, Classday, Bugday, Slackday, Requirementsday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
5 Likes

Morthanday, Anusday, Hammsday, Gaarday, Ubasday, Yasminday, Unday

1 Like

I set Melbourne time up under world clocks on my phone…

I’m down for any idea that brings us Anusday.

The god’s name is Anu. Anu’s is a possessive. Do not anger the jealous god. :rofl: