Disenchant threshold

Hi guys,

Is there a way of setting the disenchant threshold of all troop types at once? If not I would suggest that this is a very user friendly feature to add. I doubt that I would ever use a team composed of four of the same unit type but it’s an option I like to have and I don’t do disenchanting very often. When I do it’s not always easy to remember what new troops I’ve gotten since the last time I changed the threshold, it would be very handy if I could simply set all of them at once.

Cheers.

It doesnt take even 15 min to set all of them on 4. And am pretty sure devs wont make a feature that players would use literally only once. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not aware of any plans to change the behaviour of it currently, but if you are a player who started the game with this feature, it’s much less of an issue as well. If it changes though, we’ll be sure to let everyone know :blush:

The variant I’d prefer would be to change the default threshold (for newly introduced troops), with the option to (re)apply it to all troops. So far I’ve actually been avoiding “disenchant all extras” since I don’t have that option.