Did I screw myself?

oh ok thanks now i know.

Thank you for the advice Namour. I wasnā€™t sure how important Power Levelling was relative to normal City Levels, so this is a good start. Otherwise it is too overwhelming.

Ok, sorry to hijack the thread with basic questions about game mechanics (although I think we did need clarity on whether hero weapons had restrictions). I do want to know more about Magic Link that @Esoxnepa mentioned above when he asked the OP what purple weapons heā€™s using!

Thanks for the advice guys I really appreciate it

1 Like

Magic Link is the first trait for the Sorcerer. It gives you the bonus mana gain. Multiple copies of it, from multiple troops can stack the mana gain. So you can charge multiple purple users quickly.

Itā€™s just some weapons, like Burning Scythe, are well costed, and some are expensive, like Celestial Staff.

I havenā€™t seen any restrictions on the weapons.

Not sure if I hit your question.

1 Like

I appreciate your answer, thanks Esoxnepa. ;).

What I donā€™t get is: why is only ONE of the +1 Magic Bonus kingdoms a colour other than purple? Why the humongous emphasis on purple mana generation to the near-exclusion of everything else?

I know there are many powerful purple-based cards, especially legendaries, but this sort of seems limiting to players who are running builds that donā€™t require purple. Like me, for example.

Purple is titled magic in game, eg magic link

3 Likes