Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

So do I, but it would be great if the publisher would allow some sort of threshold on what advertising appears, or if it can be hidden for VIPs while continuing to appear for F2P. Asking, as they say, is free. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Or only happen 1 time after reset, it would be a huge improvement

I edited in a hopefully polite question to my screenshot, but despite the likes it got, I doubt something like that will be asked because it requires the screenshot, so it’s not a stream-thing… sadly.

Okay team, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. We really wanted to do this stream today but it looks like we will need to postpone a few more days. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, we are very busy on our end leading into Christmas with promotions, publisher requests and our own deadlines.

I can’t give a firm date for when this stream will be rescheduled but as soon as I know I will inform everyone. We are really hoping for this week and will do our best to make it happen.

5 Likes

@Saltypatra does it mean we can ask more questions? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black diamonds.
Fast scroll via triggers on consoles.
Plus the others from the community

During the week-end? :slight_smile:

That’s uncomfortably close to Christmas. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How about an afternoon stream?

I’ll start collating our final questions today.

On the note of Steam, quickly. I don’t feel the need to rehash that as it’s something I have gone into in detail previously.

I don’t necessarily speak for the whole community, but I’d be quite happy with written answers in lieu of the whole streaming thing :grin:

20 Likes

Same here. Thanks

Still happening?

I would also be happy with written answers and go back to Q&A streaming next year

Aalty Streams is a maybe, as it may get bumped by DEV Q&A. (Which is way better anyway!)

I would actually prefer written answers in general (because I can’t watch the streams, usually. My computer sucks and the streams are also at 1am for me anyway).

6 Likes

Mate, the streams are like watching a flickbook on any computer or device!

1 Like

I also would prefer written answers.

5 Likes

Upvoting the written answers @Saltypatra!
Give the devs a break, save the streaming for NEXT YEAR and give us written answers this week.

Also, welcome back! :wink:

3 Likes

Why written answers?
It simply will reach more of the players, its easier to find the statements made, also it can more easily be translated for anyone around the globe, and lets not forget about those that cant stream too much because of expensive data cost and/or people with differently hearing disabilities.

14 Likes

Just a heads up, it takes a significantly longer amount of time to write up answers to the questions. The reason we started streaming is that we can take an hour out of a fortnight or month to sit the devs down to answer your questions, which ends up being much more time efficient than if they answer by typing up several lengthy answers. Also, you end up knowing more during the streams as our live viewers can ask follow up questions, and we often open the floor when our set ten is done.

Just so you guys are aware of the reasoning behind streaming over other avenues. :slight_smile:

3 Likes