Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

Maybe a Podcast for the 10 Questions. Then a Q & A stream after?..or whenever everyone has time.

I’m pretty happy waiting and watching the Twitch streams after they’re finished. I tried to watch the first one live, and it was painful with the OzNet cutting out all the time.

I miss the sort of State of the Union addresses that gave us a better idea on where the game was headed long term.

The Soul Forge and Dungeons are great features that feel half-finished.

It just seems like the UI rework, which I understand was needed for technical reasons, is taking so much of the development time the other features never get to rise to the fully glory of the original plans.

How many more weeks will the bugs affect our wars, now it has made its way to ps4, it seems like it’s getting worse not better.

Being in bracket 1 and losing 6000 + points right away is really discerning.

This has gone on way too long.

Please fix these losses.

All we get is sorry for your loss, get over it. And loss by just a few points weekly, cool, now it affects the rewards we get.

Way to really fix the main part of the game.
What will happen first? Gw gets fixed or all the long term players get fed up and quit?

2 Likes

Two ppl today. 1st match, error, loss is giving and nothing else. Wow, so setting defense did nothing for us today!!!

How can you not figure this out after it has happened over one thousand times?

We are streaming today at 12!!!

Is that 90 minutes from now?

With only the ten original questions or the five extra ones which you had originally promised?

I’m getting the extra five now.

2 Likes

Here are your questions!!!

• If and when we will see Crafting move further towards being targeted and less about RNG?
  • What you are going to do about Dawnbringer on defense in the arena?
  • Regarding the new UI update: I would like to know why changes mentioned on Stream/forum (like the placement of the key order in the chest window (gold keys furthest to the left) or the question mark displaying what stones can be found in explore exactly) didn’t happen in the end when they were suggested by the community.
  • Will you ever add a reminder for dungeons?
  • Is it possible to add an icon to show you have un-pillaged dungeons available?
  • Will we ever be able to see our previous choices when we are picking troops in arena?
  • Moa event was the most fun I have had in PvP in months will you be doing it again for christmas?
  • Are there any plans to rework the hero leveling system, hero masteries, and hero classes?
  • Any plans to remove the 50 gem hero class change cost?
  • Please talk about future plans regarding particle effects.
  • Can we get a counter for guild wars that shows all guild progress for all guilds on the weekly rankings page, like 900/900 battles done.
  • After looking at screenshots, it appears as if the board is more transparent than before. Please explain.
  • Are there any plans to include Diamonds as loot for the treasure map mini game?
  • Would it be possible to allow console users to go to Z from A with a single left movement. Would it also be possible to enable the trigger buttons to fast scroll?
  • When are daily tasks coming to PC?
  • Can we please only see notifications for mythics when they are found and not ascended?
  • What are the devs’ New Year’s Resolutions for GoW for this coming year?
  • Who would win in a fight: Queen Mab or “Hot Dude”?
3 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain

win

1 Like

I still don’t believe you… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Didin’t add my question :frowning:

Mine was put up there!

1 Like

I don’t know why they didin’t pick it…
I see 137 invisible likes

What time is “today at 12”?

I think is 51 min from now but with salty calcul another 20 min :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In 50 minutes!!!

1 Like

Perhaps just enough time for me to get some Korean chicken and get home…

How is this more important than the nose/wing horn of Khorvash’s manticore? This should only be an acceptable question if it gets also answered if Mab x Hot Dude is a canon pairing now!:sunglasses: And then Salty has to write a fanfiction about it!

I might be writing fanfiction…

3 Likes