Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

300 All Faction Team while Treasure is only at 100, nice job.

2 Likes

Ice Worms have the advantage of being freeze-immune. Not nice.

2 Likes

It was a tense fight at 200 and I skipped a few rooms. I think I’ll just be using a normal team from here on out… maybe.

The rewards were not so hot. :roll_eyes:

Congratulations to everyone who has went higher than 200 with hoard level 100. No easy fight for sure!

1 Like

Lol i did lv500 with hoard lv 100 but now i can’t make the faction troop only bonus i raised it to 149 but still getting destroy in first room. The damn healer and summoner is a pain to kill in mirror match

1 Like

2200 is good enough for me from each faction. I will get 2500 in CK eventually for the achievement but that’s the only one.

1 Like

I’ve got this:

Don’t think I’ll go any further though, the above took plenty of tries and I haven’t got a death wish. The faction team is not your friend in a mirror match.

1 Like

Anyone else pulling faction troops from legendary tasks yet?

2 Likes

Yes, we had Silent Sentinel too, last week.

1 Like

We had Genie’s Lamp in a legendary task.

Likewise. It was a pleasant surprise.

I wonder if using the faction weapon with hero counts as a faction troop. :thinking:

No it doesn’t, weapon counts for it’s kingdom and not the faction

2 Likes

Is weapon kingdom or your hero’s home kingdom used in that case anyway? If it’s the hero’s home kingdom then you technically won’t ever be able to use a weapon on a faction team.

2 Likes

Faction team tips for lvl500 Crypt Keepers?

Pray.

I think you need to use multiple Lady Morana and get lucky, I haven’t tried it yet. 500 w/o faction team, yes.

Get hoard to at least 200 and then pray to Rngesus Lady Morana hits more often than not.

1 Like

A prove for how awesome Yao Guai is!

I’m still struggling with how to move past Level 300 at Hall of Guardian without Bard Class, so I’m experimenting some new team build.

Right now I’m so addicted to Yao Guai + Yasmine’s Pride combo, as it provides both strong damage and high survival potential. I think it might even work all the way to Level 500 at All Seeing Eye and Crypt Keeper.

So, I’m a bit annoyed I can’t use Yao Guai at Hall of Guardian. He won’t be available in new Faction as well, so I really have to find a new reliable team soon.

3 Likes

I cleared 500 in Crypt Keepers with the team shown above - not my original design:

Mountain Crusher (9) w/ Titan class
Tesla
Queen Aurora
Queen Mab
w/ Red/Blue banner

8 Likes

Made it to the Boss room with the Faction team at Delve 500 in the All Seeing Eye at Treasure Hoard 100.

Don’t have an answer to 126 Attack steal or 129 life gain from Watch Mother. Think it’ll come down to Xerodar casting and missing really badly while your O.Leech has 100+ atk…

Oh, and bumping up the Treasure Hoard of course.

All seeing eye is imo the hardest to achieve (faction troop only) at lv 500

The healer + summon and the exploder + drop att are just too crazy