Delve Adventures

DELVE ADVENTURES 5 (because I am such a big derp)

Team ‘All-Seeing Eye’: Forest Troll/Loyalty/Yasmine’s Chosen/Queen Aurora
Team ‘Hall of Guardians’: Gorgotha/Infernus/Worldbreaker/Ubastet

All-Seeing Eye, Level 70. Outside:
Infernus: Where are they?
Worldbreaker: Hey girls and troll? You alive or just liking the eyeballs staring at you?
Loyalty: -from inside- SHUT UP! I WISH I WOULD BE DEAD!
Gorgotha: What are you doing?
Yasmine: -from inside- We might have made a slight miscalculation! You know how we all wanted to remember that Leviathan shuffles?
Infernus: Yeah, so?
Yasmine: -from inside- Well, we wanted to make it quick and totally forgot…kinda the whole rest about Leviathan!

Everyone outside:
Ubastet: Wow, you are dumb! Of course you can’t hit him!
Aurora: -from inside- We just want out of here! But we’re not dying! Just trapped in infinity! …At least the Coral Golem is finally down.
Gorgotha: Well, you have fun down there. Especially Loyalty, being a tank now, heh.
Loyalty: -from inside- SHUT UP!
-A long time later-
Infernus: Well, look who it finally is.
Yasmine: -drops a level 3 chest- Over an hour. And this is the reward.
reward
Worldbreaker: Wow that’s bad. Really bad.
Loyalty: And the boss fight was really close! I only had 171 life at the end! I hate being a tank!
Gorgotha: -had barely survived his boss fight- …
Troll: Troll sorry! Troll could not stay at top! Troll bad pet!
Worldbreaker: …Pet?
Gorgotha: What the heck, Troll? You’re not their pet! I know you’re not bright, but don’t let them put that stuff in your head! You should come to us and become cool and popular!
Troll: No, Troll is popular with girls as long as Troll takes baths! Then Yasmine puts flowers in Troll’s beard and all hug Troll and tell Troll that Troll smells like the forest! That good! Yasmine and Aurora also smell like forest! Loyalty also say Troll smell good and not like sulfur or lizard poop or cat pee! So Troll really happy pet… just not like baths much.
Worldbreaker: …I do not smell like cat pee?! -glances at Ubastet-
Ubastet: I think you totally missed the point, man.
Infernus: And what’s wrong with sulfur?!
Luther: AND WHAT’S WRONG WITH UPGRADING YOUR HOARD!
Infernus: …What the actual heck!? Don’t switch topics, creepy dude! Also where did you come from?
Yasmine: -totally switching topics- We have decided to not upgrade our hoard. Go away.
Luther: BUT THAT IS THE POINT OF DELVE! WHY?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Aurora: Actually I am not even sure what the point of this all is…surely not the “great rewards”…
Troll: Creepy man write guide. Then maybe girls upgrade hoard. Troll not like thinking about hoard things.
Luther: BUT…! JUST TOSS SOMETHING IN THERE!?
Yasmine: No thank you. Let us leave. -just leaves with her team-
Ubastet: …Hey, creepy dude. Honest opinion: Do I smell of cat pee?
Luther:
Gorgotha: …Heh.

Why am I even doing these delves? Anyway, chest is from staying at level 70, but besides less souls and other crap, I don’t see less shards…mainly because it can hardly be less, lol. (The other chests had three legendary ingots each and a small amount of shards.)

Also I play like a total moron, obviously. Srsly. Going into a submerge team like that… whoops… The screenshot is obviously from the end of the battle, but I had all Coral Golem, Merlion and Sea Troll submerged most of the time and needed to skull my way through there… obviously getting shuffled over and over and over since it took foreverrrrrr.

5 Likes