Beat delve 500 with faction team and 1 life remaining

Hi there

This is Meself from Nemesis (PS4). Just beat level 500 delve with pure faction team… and with only 1 life left!!! LOL

THAT.WAS.CLOSE. :joy::joy:

Nice work :smiley:

Only 1 life left, stunned and deathmarked! haha Congrats!

Congrats - nice to see it is possible on PS4!

I’m still struggling with this - running my hoard at level 237 and making it to the middle room with four troops every attempt but then getting hammered with whatever room I get. Just bad luck all around - hard to get manna for LM, not getting the kill even with 35%+ each time, and meanwhile the opposition is flooded with mana, going off every turn or two, and just wiping me out. The middle rooms suck too - today I had the frozen room, the dragon room (where you have to kill 8 cards instead of 4 as every enemy kill just respawns another dragon), and the dwarf room where Lord Ironbeard collected it’s 12 mana every second turn and wiped me out very quickly (since you need 345 life/armour to survive one hit, not surprising).

Can you recall what room you got in the middle delve?

Can I ask what pure faction team you were running?

Thanks

Thanks!

The team I used was 3x Lady Morana and Grave Seer with +1blue/+1red banner.

About the second room, most of them are too hard and not worthy wasting time trying to beat. The one I got was Dire Wolf, Cu Sith, Warg and Fenrir. If you kill Warg fast then you can handle the other 3 since they use green and you can transform them to purple. Leave Fenrir for last. Another good room is the one with Fangblade and Venoxia.

I got to the last room with 3 troops. I was lucky enough to kill Spectral Knight and Morana on my first try. Then I thought was gonna be easy to kill the other 2 since they don’t cause damage with their spell, but no. Morana spell didn’t work anymore (about 10 tries) and Nightshade kept stunning me so I couldn’t take skull damage. In the end, there I was with Grave Seer with 68 attack against Nightshade with 81 life. I needed 2 attacks and my life/armor was enough to survive one attack without doomskulls. And that’s how it went. One attack for me, one for the AI without doomskulls and another one for me to finish it, at last.

Just keep trying and eventually you’ll do it. The rng has to work out for you at some point :wink:

Thanks @TheFarmer for sharing the details of your successful level 500 delve - it really helped encourage me to keep trying. After a few more wipe outs I finally got a room in the middle that I could do, got through to the final room with all four troops, and then defeated the final room with Grave Seer the last troop standing. Seeing that trophy pop was a relief as I’ve really let this one annoy me far too much.

FYI for others trying this, the centre room I think is most doable is Coral Cave: Coral Golem, Nyx, Mosasaurus, Vodyanoi. Target Vodyanoi first (will do 375 damage in one hit to Lady Morana = instant kill), then Mosasaurus (around 100 damage and also devour chance) - once they’re both gone you’re down to mana drain and life building with no damage which while annoying is manageable. Since the strategy is to rely on Lady Morana instant kill it doesn’t matter how much life is added (enemy troops my successful run were well over 500 before I got rid of them) - you just have to avoid taking too many skull hits (use Grave Seer to pass your turn any time you feel the skull drop chance is too high). This room can be punishing if you don’t get lucky with Lady Morana - Vodyanoi only needs 8 mana I think and in a previous attempt he wiped out my whole team in one hit kills in about five turns. But if you can get rid of him, then it becomes very doable.

Hope this helps … it would have been nice if skill would conquer this but it really is down to getting a really good run of luck.

Cheers

Grats @Shavron7! Glad to know you managed to beat it too :slight_smile:

Way to go! Quite the achievement! :facepunch::fist::muscle::+1: