Delve Adventures

DELVE ADVENTURES 4 (because things just suck)

Team ‘All-Seeing Eye’: Forest Troll/Loyalty/Yasmine’s Chosen/Queen Aurora
Team ‘Hall of Guardians’: Gorgotha/Infernus/Worldbreaker/Ubastet

All-Seeing Eye, Level 70, just ended. Elsewhere:
Infernus: Man, when is it finally our turn?
Yasmine: -yelling in the distance- I want to go home!
Ubastet: Now, obviously. Gosh, she used to be so chill and now I just want to eat her to shut her up.
Worldbreaker: What are you yelling for again, Yasmine?
Loyalty: -carries Level 4 chest- That’s why she’s yelling.
chest1
Everyone:
Gorgotha: Okay, that’s a good reason.
Yasmine: We were in there for what, 20 minutes? For 14 shards? And don’t tell me the gold is nice or whatever, I could have made five times as much in 20 minutes in PVP!
Infernus: Yeah, we all could have. This sucks. Okay, off we go, then.
-One Level 70 Delve later-
Infernus:
Troll: You lose?
Ubastet: -carries Level 5 chest - Of course not! I had again no Mana, but–
Worldbreaker: You know, Yasmine isn’t the only one who’s not chill anymore…
Ubastet: Shut up! Also here.
chest2
Everyone:
Aurora: Why are we even doing this?
Loyalty: You know, I don’t dare to say it, but maybe we really need to up–
Luther: YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR HOARD!
Worldbreaker: Argh! Where do you even always come from, you creep?!
Yasmine: Well, creepy old man, then tell us how to upgrade the hoard when you have not many treasures to choose from and in what way? Because someone needs to write a darn guide about that! We got one of the mythic treasures from our first delve, but I don’t want to waste it!
Luther: I WON’T TELL YOU! I WILL JUST TELL YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR HOARD UNTIL YOU DO!
Troll: We upgrade, man go away?
Gorgotha: Compelling point…
Ubastet: Or I just eat him for real.
Gorgotha: Even more compelling point… I mean, we need to upgrade, but we can’t make the few combinations we know are good.
Infernus: But it’s just getting harder with little reward.
Yasmine: Well, I’m not wasting any gold before I know what I’m doing.
Luther: BUT YOU NEED TO UPGRADE! AND YOU JUST GOT GOLD FROM THAT LEVEL 4 CHEST OF YOURS!
Yasmine: -twitching angrily- …Going home until someone writes a guide and before I murder someone! Bye!
Gorgotha: Yep, let’s try again tomorrow. So much time wasted…
Luther: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! UPGRADE! PLEASE! I want to go home, too…

Seriously, this is such a waste of time. I need over an hour for three delves, clearing all rooms… for this.
My first delve gave 68 shards or so and from all the chests I could open, I got one mythic treasure and the rest were troops.
I have no idea how to upgrade my hoard in the best way because I can’t make any of the really good combinations so I end up doing nothing at all (hi, OCD), which is dumb but I am so scared of a gold sink.
Someone please write a guide with really all combinations deemed good because I am obviously too dumb to figure this out by myself.
Also GDI chests, you suck.

6 Likes