Death troop and Death Mark

Put Humility, fully-traited in the 1st slot and then put in something like Crimson Bat. Death dies really fast. ROFL

2 Likes

He gets absolutely annihilated! Love using a Humility true damage team against Death.

1 Like

Humility? Not tried that one yet. Cheers

One thing this isn’t is pay to win. Gold is free, available without spending real money. So you can use 50 gold to scout teams before the battle, and it’s a solid tactic if you don’t mind using it. The fact that I’ve bought some things in the game to enable me to ‘give something back’ to the devs and ended up with free scouting so to speak was a bonus. It’s a great game with plenty of variety, it’s a bit of a shame that many people are using similar troops but there’s plenty of content and troops to counter the annoying ones. Oh, I’ve played almost every day since the start and have a top 20 guild and still don’t have any mythics and I’m not bothered and I certainly don’t try to target them.
I occasionally use deathmark and think it’s a great weapon, creeping death is one of the reasons why I use my hero now and then.

The problem is people want easy win every time, so when they fight a team with little bit of challenge and they lost, they want to change everything

3 Likes

That’s not it at all. Wins are almost guaranteed in this game, regardless of team composition.

I see plenty guys with over 100 invasion lost so the win are not so guaranteed

Those are retreats. The top players don’t waste their time. Win in 30 seconds or retreat. Yet another flaw in the system. Wins and losses should have more weight. This game seems to value quantity over quality by a fairly large margin.

2 Likes

You said wins are almost guaranteed and then you said these are retreats, retreats are still lost so i don’t get your points

Like i said people want easy wins and when they get a little bit of challenge , they retreats or want to change the whole Game

That’s why I stopped caring about the leaderboard system. When I went after top spot, I used a double Mab team for the whole 6 days, 70% of my fights were the 3 trophy option and the other 30% were the 2 trophy fights. It’s simply who dedicates the most hours in the day who ends up finishing first. People retreating right at the start due to a bad board or couple of moves is hilarious, ha ha. There’s enough player power in this game to win any game under any circumstance.

As you said rightly said, it doesn’t factor in the negatives against players enough for me to take seriously. A human loss should be punished more.

There’s enough player power in this game for people to annihilate ANY team and turn the tables back in their favour.

2 Likes

Well then you should say win a guaranteed if you choose your fight.

This is the same in boxing, some champion will decide to fight always the easier challenger

The point is every time they release a new troop, they introduce another mechanic that reduces strategy and increases griefing. You keep saying people don’t want a challenge but you fail to recognize the fact that the AI provides zero challenge. The only way it can even mount a semblance of resistance is to utilize flukes mechanics like filling the board with 50 contiguous skulls and counting them as 20 individual matches instead of the one match they actually are. That’s not challenging, it’s exploitation.

Wins and losses have zero value in this game - it’s all about how much time you can sink. You accumulate wins just like Glory and Gold - minimal effort and thought.

Like I said before, this game used to be somewhat tactical. You had tanks, infantry, and artillery. Now pretty much everybody has nuclear missiles and the game is just a race to launch them. Most of the original troops aren’t even useable anymore.

Finally, if all I REALLY cared about was easy wins then I wouldn’t be complaining, do you realize that? Right now I can either win in 30 seconds or retreat with ZERO repercussions. Wins are already easy and since losses count for jack, I can take as many as I want and still climb the ladder as fast as I can sink time into it.

So you can stop saying people just want easy wins. You’re wrong. They already GET easy wins. What they, and I, want is a STRATEGY game. The more GoW goes down this mindless power creep road, the more it becomes Candy Crush with dragons and half-naked elves.

Bro you just said you can win in 30 sec or retreat, then asking for a strategy game, sorry but it make no sense if you quit when the board suck or you got a bad start, that mean you remove the strategy by your own.

The game still got strategy, this is why i got 5-6 teams to adjust depending of the opponent.

You’ve completely missed the point.

That bad board isn’t a LOSS. I can still win, it just might take 5 minutes. There’s no strategy in it. It’s not challenging it’s just a fluke.

Why in the world would I finish that match when I can just retreat and take another match?

That’s the way the game is structured. Wins and losses mean nothing on their own.

Do you REALLY need that many teams? I have 7 teams currently. I select them per match completely at random. My invade win rate is well over 95%. Any team can win an invade, literally any team.

well to be honest i got 3-4 teams but i change them when i am tired of them and not to adjust the opponent :slight_smile:

1 Like