Dead Thread (15 characters)

Yeah I didn’t want to focus on who exactly gave this idea…

At least, he get one like…

now we know who’s funding the game.

To make short, goblins were great again, and with this nerf you made them useless again. Fizz one of the best troops ever created on this game as been killed by a foolish suggestion made by one member of those forums. The best thing to do here is : fizz explodes all greens gems, or some number of greens gems if first one is too powerful, and keep her extraturn. Cancel the stats boost. Simple. If you don’t , goblins will be forgotten soon, and it’s sad.

1 Like

Does someone know that Nobend has 1/3 chance of explode all the board (no dependancy about having Green gems on the board)? So yeah it’s less reliable but it should be great, no?

Goblin/orc are not trash. They just aren’t OP compared to some troops and asap these troops will be nerfed you could enjoy your goblin teams.

I am going to kindly ask that we stay on topic please… This thread is for asking the devs to un-nerf fizzy not to ask for other cards to be nerfed… If that is what you want then by all means start a new thread and i will gladly debate you over what nonsense you just said

It’s quite ironic that you ask someone to stop derailing a post…

Sorry but it’s still in the context of un-nerfing Fizzy as Fizzy belongs to the "“these troops will be nerfed”.

My point of view is that she should be nerfed differently and as far as I know, everyone could comment on everyone’s topics. If you don’t want critisism of other players, I advice you to PM devs better than opening a public topic.

EDIT: here we go: Why some troops should be nerfed?

2 Likes

Well, I am VIP 8, but I hardly think that is likely to merit extra dev attention. On the other hand, I’ve been following Steve Fawkner since Warlords 1, which is obviously how my suggestion my suggestion made it to live.

1 Like

Nice justification pimpin… My granddaughter uses the same logic “bubby pushed me so i can push him back”

I never said you couldnt comment…if you will actially read what i wrote i said please keep it on topic or start your own thread for a different topic. Big difference pimpin

I believe i did say i would gladly discuss your nonsense in an appropriate thread. So this is just unnecessarily inflammatory

I am seriously getting tired of this crap! I cant open a frikken thread without people calling me names and sending me profanity riddled PMs for asking a perfectly logical and on topic question or someone derailing the thread deliberately because he disagrees with me… This crap needs to change… And now i am done for the day… Screw it… Keep fizzy nerfed and nerf everything else while we are at it i am done giving a crap

MO I hope you never change @Vangor your one of my fave contributor’s on here. Even if I don’t agree with some things I respect your opinion as a person and as a player.

Well Its Friday here in oz have a good weekend and good luck to nemesis in gw

4 Likes

So you’re telling that I’m a child? Why everytime I talked to you, you insulted me?

@Ozball please will you help @turintuor to understand what “on topic” means? I have neither the energy nor the desire to have any further discussion with someone who refuses to stay on topic.

Nobody stops you to use goblin teams. Nobend has a 1/3 chance to explode the whole board, better than Fizzband but less reliable.

When I woke up today and saw no change to Fizzbang I was thinking. Are we gonna wait another day or even more days for a possible fix, I mean that was how fun it was to use goblin teams again, all or mostly because of her. Btw if there wont come any new fixes, how sad wouldnt that be…

4 Likes

I’d rather see her explode a green gem for each ally and enemy goblin instead, somewhat similar to the Grapplepot damage boost. That keeps her reigned in when she is the only troop left and makes her quite nasty when going full goblin team against full goblin team.

3 Likes

When she’s the last troop she can only die, since she has no attack whatsoever.
Should they nerf Ragnarok the same way? Because it’s a much nastier exploder.

I’d suggest, if anything: leave her explode, cut away the stat-altering nonsense, cut Stealth and make her more vulnerable and give, for exemple, soul gathering. It would make her something different from a less useful Nobend Sister.

1 Like

What is there to fix?

She fits the Goblin theme perfectly.

They can’t let her explode the whole board in combination with her extra turn, unless they make it a single cast spell. It doesn’t really matter what other traits she has access to, this one combination is so deep within the forbidden design zone that it can’t possibly come to pass under current game rules. In case you don’t realize the true power of that combination, consider what would happen if Dwarven Gate were to receive Extra Turn added to the spell.

2 Likes

We want her back with a guaranteed explosion and extra turn.
You fits the Goblin theme perfectly. :wink:

That will never happen, @Fourdottwoone outlines the reason above. :wink: