Daily task cannot be completed

Platform, device version and operating system
PS 4

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Logged in to do daily tasks. Searched for gnome troops. Didn’t have any, so did show all. I don’t have any of the 3 gnomes. The task is in the 2nd slot so it doesn’t change.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Sometimes I get the boss/tower troop request. A simple reboot of the game fixes that issue. This gnome just happened for the first time 4 days ago. This task has not gone away, and I cannot do it.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know. I normally do all 4 tasks each day. Unless getting a daily task stays until I get 3 gnome troops.

The same thing happens with xbox one but it asks for 3 boss troops, simply restart game and you should be good to go. It reloads a different task.
Good Luck it definitely worked for xbox

Thanks for the input. But I covered that in the how often does it happen section.

Yeah sorry i actually just kept reading and saw you had the same issue i had a month ago … i jumped the gun my bad.

It’s annoying, but you’ll need to collect 3 different gnomes to clear task. It’s not a bug just because you don’t have gnomes.

Thanks for your comment. I went to support and they said submit a bug report. I get me not having gnomes isn’t their fault. I am very confident they don’t want us to have daily tasks we cannot complete, that don’t change after a day. I have had the gnomes task for 5 days straight now. Thanks for commenting.