Cursed Gnomes

Even the guaranteed cursed gnome quest line has less of them than advertised. Of course.

1 Like

Just randomly noticed the quest on my world map now.
Was just 1 fight & done.

1 Like

Lol it didnt gave any runes. Unreal moveā€¦ what would it cost to give us at least a few runes during the run.

@Kafka please confirm whether or not this quest line needs to be completed for Cursed Gnomes still to trigger in battles.

I know it wasnā€™t originally launched this way. But I have zero expectations that major changes like this are still announced since you no longer have a dedicated community manager.

No clue when the change was implemented.
But two cursed gnomes Sunday.
Zero yesterday.

1 so far today AFTER completing the quest line courtesy of my fellow forum members.

2 Likes

Wow, if they relocked the encounter behind this without announcing it, during the bonus window, thatā€™s really sad.

Edit: sounds like thatā€™s not the case. Phew.

3 Likes

I got one cursed gnome this morning and I have not do these quests.

1 Like

Same, got one this morning and no quest til much later.

1 Like

Hey all,

In relation to the Runepriest Quest;

1 Like

Whoa, howā€™d that one get loose in the wild early?

I am unsure myself but does appear to have been some testing data.

Should be removed in the next 24hrs!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Is the celebration still around?

How could anybody tell?

3 Likes

It was 15 days ago for 2 weeks. I guess itā€™s over.
I only find 1 so far with 2000+ Trophies.

This is assuming it actually happened, about which, I have my doubts.

1 Like

Celebration? There was no celebration. The gnomes are normally at a higher rate during vault weekend. That is the only best time time to farm runes.

Devs created some drama. Applying some strategy to make players beg for cursed gnome. We technically need ONLY a limited number of runes (about 1040???) and the others are optional (too expensive).

In fairness, the Devs strategy is working for some players. Next announcement, we get more runes than verses. :face_vomiting:

I can have 100k vault keys and still very happy about it, but not with runes.

4 Likes

I found exactly 0 cursed gnomes outside of GaPs.

Hereā€™s me celebrating. :neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::grimacing::yawning_face:

3 Likes

That sucks you didnā€™t find any. I will say I saw a notable increase and while they were by no means abundant, they werenā€™t also totally scarce. If I could get Verse 3 Band Gnomes as consistently as I got Cursed Gnomes during the time period, Iā€™d be a happy camper. Just goes to show how wildly different individual experiences can be in the game due to RNG.

3 Likes

This week:
Trophies: 3383
Cursed Gnomes: 2 ( PvP)
Cursed Runes: 10+10

1 Like

That I can do, too. :grin: Not sure if it helps. :thinking:

Trophies: 2076
Cursed Gnomes: 0
Cursed Runes: 0

2 Likes

Cursed gnomes still dropping?