Curious about representation of LGBT players

Technically there are plenty of cases where a person might have XX in their chromosomes and have the testosterone to elicit a male development. Vice versa with XY and having female development. Plus there are plenty of cases of variation such as X, XXY, XXX, so on and so forth. Speaking of which… Thank you for reminding me about intersex. Poll updated.

Edit note: on updating the poll for intersex individuals I accidentally cleared all the responses. My bad

7 Likes

Fact remains, there are only two; male and female.
The only case in which there would be a difference is in the case of intersex, where the baby is born with both sets or a mixture as a result of genetic mutation.

2 Likes

My only issue with things like this, is I see 43 message responses and 1 poll response
I did maybe 5 posts relevant to the game over 2 years time asking opinions and never totaled 43 responses between then
Says a lot about a lot of people :wink:

3 Likes

@FeelTheBern
Technically, there have been thirteen votes. I didn’t realize that when you edit a poll to add an item that it clears out the previous responses… My bad. I’d also like a tally mark instead of a percentage… But I dunno how to do that… this is my first poll lol

If you use the option that shows who voted for what, it shows up as a tally. But of course, people are a lot more likely to vote on the anonymous polls.

Kraken the whip is very diverse and friendly towards the community, if you’re ever looking for a guild and can meet the reqs hit us up. We are currently in the hunt for a recruit

3 Likes

I dont see anything wrong with what the OP was wanting to do. Nothing controversial either. People are who they are, regaurdless of what other people think they should be. I think them wanting to see how many others that have been through the same sort of things as they have is fine. There are way worse things id worry about my son seeing online than a poll about peoples lifestyles.

3 Likes

Nothing controversial about asking the sexuality of the players of a PG13 game? :eyes:

Shall we just invite the paedophiles to join while we’re at it? #sarcasm.

I don’t shove my lifestyle in people’s faces. I’d expect to be shown the same damned courtesy. It seems that’s an impossibility in this day and age.

2 Likes

Aaaaaah! Yeah I wanted anon because respondents might not be out to family/friends and didn’t want them to out themselves if they didn’t want to/felt safe enough to

4 Likes

I guess anything can be controversial depending on how you look at it. I get where your coming from, just not sure having an off topic poll was shoving anything in your face. Maybe i remember wrong, but this would be considered really mild in PG-13 intended for age 13 and over.

2 Likes

You know I just might do that! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I love kitties! Of course anyone who has run into me in-game can attest to that😄

3 Likes

Kittens are the best of course! I’m actually surprised that I haven’t made a kitten appreciation thread by now. :thinking:

1 Like

I have 2 dogs, but really thinking about getting a cat. Always have had a cat until last one died 5 or 6 years ago. Got second dog since then, and not sure about 3 pets at once :smiley:

2 Likes

I think you have it backwards. The problem today is the ones who cannot handle the fact that people that look different, or believe something different than they do are still equals. You look down on anyone that is different. Im done with going on about this, its wasting time, and no matter what anyone says, it will never change some people.

5 Likes

You think I have it backwards, I don’t believe that I do.
To each their own opinion.
Having said that; holding an opinion that does not conform to the either the status quo or current trends seems to always be met with the same buzzwords by a vocal minority demanding that everyone place their wishes first and respect their delusions.

1 Like

Chiming in here as an asexual aromantic woman: I casted my vote, but will sadly leave this topic at that because I don’t like to be insulted, even if there’s just one toxic person in here.
Have a bunny because bunnies don’t care about sexualities or genders, they are cute for everyone and that’s how the world should be.:rabbit:

12 Likes

Hi Sheba you are a good presence in any thread you visit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That bunny looks like hes looking into my soul :smile:

1 Like

Aaaawwwwweeee the cute riddle bunbun,

1 Like