Crescendo not scaling with magic

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Hero is equipped with Crescendo and has 10 magic. It deals 7 true damage to all enemies, and gains 2 magic. After the first use the magic is 12 as it should be. However, Crescendo only deals 8 true damage this round. I used it again after which the magic is correctly stated as 14, but the card now only deals 9 true damage.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I should probably also mention that this is in the Arena.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

This has already been discussed and works as intended, cause Crescendo dealsl 2+magic/2 dmg. So an increase of 2 magic only increases dmg by 1. Sadly this isnt explained in the tooltip for the weapon and [understandably] causes some irritation.

EDIT: typo

Confusing indeed. Thanks for clearing that up.

It does 2 + (magic/2)
Order of operations. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that’s exactly the same thing I said.

tl;dr: No need for brackets here. Same result.

according to facebook… people dont know that. :stuck_out_tongue: i know cause i keep correcting family and friends.

BEDMAS - Brackets - Exponents - Division or Multiplication - Addition or Subtraction.

im not disagreeing with you… and many people even understand the words… they dont understand how to USE it especially with addition and multiplication.

1 Like