Crafting System - Wishes, Expectations & Hopes

No news about the crafting system? I just recently got three mythics and there’s no way I’m gonna be able to trait them without selling my soul

2 Likes

I just want to know…
Do we need to stop disenchanting and save our extra cards for crafting?

Nope sirrian said you won’t need troop for crafting

2 Likes

Any ETA for this crafting update?? I’m getting a little bored.

3 month bro, well at least on console maybe pc will get it before

Hmmmm, gonna be a long wait then…

Yup better find a side game when you are tired of gow. I know i will be playing when
RDR2 when it will be out but it’s in a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rickygervais is right, settle in.
Historically its 2-4 months between updates. We just had the 3.05 very recently. You can guess from there when 3.1 will release.

1 Like

Also alpheon said 3 month in the worst case

2 Likes

i would suggest to save all sort of keys, if you want to save something for the crafting system, who knows maybe new crafting currency will be added to them?

1 Like

I think you should add this to the list, from what i understand, we will be able to craft certain mythic at a specific time

Probably 1 different mythic per week

1 Like

Nice catch, I hadn’t noticed that. Even when he says he has nothing to share, he’s sharing something.

3 Likes

Btw i hope it will change every week and not every month cause if you only missing 1 troop it could take a year just to be able to craft the card you need

2 Likes

I could see it being something around mana colour or something too. Even with 1 a week, there are so many Mythics now it would still take a while to cycle through them all.

2 Likes

Also worth noting that he said “how we select which Mythics are available” ie Mythic s, plural. So probably more than 1 at any one time. Yes it could be a typo, or it could change, or I could just be reading way to much into this, but still felt it should be pointed out for now :wink:

3 Likes

thanks, added the quote you found to my “what we know” list :slight_smile:

Not sure if it’s related to Crafting but as Crafting should come with the next update and:

The “new troops” are named “Troop_dungeon”…

Assumption: the new game-mode that Sirrian told us about the new currency could be dungeons: a set of fights + a boss battle.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra @alpheon @Sirrian @GoldPhoenix0 @Nimhain any estimation about when we will get the crafting update??

Less then 2 month?
Less then a month?
More then 2 month?

1 Like

Soon tm
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@death beat me to it!

3 Likes