[Contact Support] Game freezes when launching the quest

*Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam, Windows 7

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expect that I can start completing the quest «Stonehammer’s Vault», but this does not happen

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time, I can’t continue completing quests

Steps to make it happen again
I go to section «Adventurer’s Path» and select the button «Adventure. Select to continue your quest». Next, the scene with the dialogue shown in the screenshot is played. There is no background during the dialog scene. After that, the name of the quest «Stonehammer’s Vault» appears. And when I choose option «Fight» the game freezes.

2 Likes

Same here. Just rolled an alt and soft lock on this battle selection every single time.

I have the same issue on android. Wiped data to restart and got the same issue a second time.

Same issue here on xbox series x
Game crashes in exactly the same spot as described above.
Other quests worked fine until I came to the above one.
upon checking my kingdoms it appears all kingdom quests are now complete…but underworld does not open…as a result cannot go any further in the game.
Other aspects of the game such as pvp seem to function normally.

please look into this…

There are a significant amount of players coming into global chat with this same complaint. Who knows how many more that aren’t reaching out and uninstalling.

Your early game experience is broken for 26days now.

I don’t know what the common link is between these players but it’s a horrid onboarding experience to have to contact support within 20 levels of starting a game.

I only recently started playing gems of war but i can’t progress any further because of this bug.

I am on the exact quest as shown above and it freezes as soon as i press the fight button. I have to force shutdown the game, if i reload it stops in the exact spot.

I want to be able to play the game, pls get this sorted asap!