Constantly receiving same Hero Weapon mail

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
After unlocking Archer’s special weapon, i am constantly receiving the same mail to claim it over and over. Clicking on ‘Claim’ doesn’t have the expected result.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
At first i thought it was sent after a won battle, now i believe it’s taken place randomly.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope.

That happened to me. Had lots of emails giving me Sorceror class weapon. Luckily all the mails had come in whilst game was closed and were sitting in the mail list - rather than one at a time. Once cleared tho they never came back.

Not for me, after clearing and closing the game, they keep coming back.

It ain’t funny anymore, another 7 mails. In total 20 already.

This is happening to me, too. Claim the weapon, close game, reopen, win a battle, another email to claim the weapon.

I just changed the class when I had the 250 wins =P works

Thanks for reporting the bug. We’ll look into fixing it, and hopefully can deploy a hotfix out for it shortly.

Had a look through the data and it seems you now have the weapon. Did it eventually work? If so, were there any differences you took when it did work? Thanks.

Nope, still getting the mails.

Another 2 this morning, after playing a few battles.

Still receiving them.

Just a suggestion; Have you tried using the weapon in a game yet? It might stop the emails from coming.

If it was a good weapon i would try :wink:

Okay, played one game, we’ll see if it works :slight_smile:

Didn’t work. I am starting to see a pattern though. It looks like the mails are starting to be sent after a defense battle.

Still experiencing this. It is starting to get annoying.

After logging in and playing the first battle, i am receiving a new mail. I keep getting those after each battle until i claim the weapon during the session. Then it stops and starts over and again after logging out, logging in.

My suggestion is to switch classes, then switch back to your preferred class at a later time.

I know it’ll be cutting into your preferred setup, but at this point you’ll need to decide which is the bigger nuisance. The 6 day wait or the mail attack.

(Course you should make sure it’s still happening after today’s event update beforehand.)

Thanks for the suggestion, but i don’t want to switch to another class. How about just fixing the problem? Or at least give us feedback on when the problem might be solved? Can it be solved on the server, or does it need a client fix (2.0)?

are you on a pc or a tablet/phone? if on a tablet or phone have you tried clearing the cache? if on a pc have you uninstll and reinstall?

Tablet. Not tried clearing the cache. Will try it later today. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

find it helps A LOT of issues — power drain, games “sticking”, and speed issues :slight_smile: