Constantly receiving same Hero Weapon mail

Unfortunately it didn’t help :frowning:

Any news regarding hotfix? I am a new player and have currently 249 wins with my first class (Warlord). I wonder whether I can safely play the last match without experiencing bug described in this thread.

We haven’t been able to isolate the problem here yet. Normally it’s pretty obvious in the code, but when testing this it works fine for us. We’ll investigate further though.

I’ve made a change. Can you restart the game to see it you now have the correct weapon? If you have it, then you should no longer receive the mail all the time.

Before when you were attempting to “Claim” the reward, what actually happened? Was there an error, or did no rewards show? I’m still a little puzzled as to why this was happening, but I don’t think this bug will happen all the time for everyone gaining 250 wins.

I’m having a related problem…the archer weapon special weapon Dragon Oak also disappears from my hero inventory when I quit the game, then login again. After playing a pvp, I get a mail saying I’ve received Dragon Oak, then I have it in my inventory again. So, I added it to one of my teams, played a PVP, then quit. When logging in again, the Dragon Oak is gone from my hero inventory, but it’s still in that team so I can use it there. Hope that helps in the code bug chasing.

The exact same thing is happening to me with the Dragon Oak. I have been getting one mail message for every win i obtain even after i have claimed it. Plus, the weapon continually disappears from my inventory. If i claim the weapon it will show up, however it disappears again next time i log in. When it did show up, I tried to assign it to one of my banners to see if it would stick around. It stayed in my banner, but It still disappeared from the list of weapons. During this scenario, when I drag it off the banner, it disappears again.

I dont use the weapon so it doesnt bother me, but the constant mail regarding it is a little annoying. I haven’t won any other weapon yet so I cannot confirm if it is happening with any other weapon.

We have found a bug specifically related to the Dragon Oak. We will look to deploy out a hotfix as soon as we can.

We’ve deployed a hotfix for this. Next time you claim this weapon, it should remain in your inventory so you should not receive all the mail about it anymore.

Yes it is fixed, thanks @Andrew

1 Like

I received a mailbox full of warlord’s battle cry (3/29). I received the weapon after the first email, and am now going through accepting the 30+ other emails of the same thing.