CONSOLE: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright

Originally published at: CONSOLE: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright – Gems of War
Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, little ball of Hate…

New Troop: Rakshanin

Occasionally some Raksha leave the Pridelands to find work as mercenaries. These wandering warriors are known as Rakshanin, and they have a reputation as fierce and honorable foes.

It’s likely that everybody’s favorite Raksha, Tau, began his journey as a Rakshanin, but sadly HE seemed to get sidetracked by his own ego. Most Rakshanin however do not have such amazingly-annoying personality defects.

To have a Rakshanin in your employ is more than a status symbol in Sword’s Edge, Blackhawk, and many other kingdoms; it is a statement of superiority, and yet, despite all the gold they earn as mercenaries, when a Rakshanin feels the “Call of the Pride” and returns home, he often simply gives the money away.

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game only.

Join the Forum!

7 Likes

I really loved this troop when he came to PC and still loves it until this day.

Really hoping the kitty is a double glory event. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally the next easy 5 star :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah nice :wink:

Well you could say that the tiger can kill goblin king easily.

Hey
I know that tagline teaser “Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, little ball of Hate…” was mentioned back in April, and it’s referenced on multiple websites, but where exactly does that phrase come from?

Doesn’t quite seem to be something that William Blake might pen. Still you never know…

It’s originally from the Big Bang Theory, though apparently there’s some issue over copyright so it may be older than that.

2 Likes

It comes from Big Bang theory. The line is “soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur” I think it was sheldon or someone in the show that taught penny the song while they were sick.

There was a children’s song published in Australia (“Warm kitty”, I think) decades ago on which Sheldon’s song was obviously based. I’m not sure where the copyright suit is at, but it is a slam dunk if you look at the sheet music (same melody with a couple words inverted).

So i am wondering about how much damage can the cat deal to the opponent and still one shot it?