CONSOLE: Flu Season

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-flu-season/
Remember to get your shots!

New Troop: Sir Snothelm

All Goblins are, at the very least, mildly deranged.
Sir Snothelm, however, is not only a haven for more than a dozen serious psychoses, neuroses, and odious personal habits, he is also patient zero for at least seventeen serious virulent diseases including Ghulvanian Zombie Fever, Purple Naga Plague, and Black Beast Bacterial Nasalitis.
This would debilitate most creatures, but Sir Snothelm has never let a chronic illness slow him down! He has grabbed a helm, a sword, and has set out on a mission to infect as much of Krystara as possible before he sneezes his final sneeze.

New Troop: Giant Toadstool

What better to accompany everyone’s favorite ball of mucus, Sir Snothelm, than the Giant Toadstool; fungus is something Sir Snothelm is quite intimately associated with after all. Nobody is sure where or when these creatures started appearing in Zaejin - it’s entirely possible their existence began somewhere between Snothelm’s mouldy dirt-encrusted toes - but one thing is for certain… They multiply at an alarming rate!

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

6 Likes

Was hoping this troop would be today. :slight_smile:
I need the swamps.

2 Likes

Arcane swamp and…?

Arcane Death (Purple) with the toadstool.

1 Like

Death with Giant Toodstool

1 Like

Weird that he webs and entangles, but doesn’t disease…

3 Likes

Grrrrr. I have like 50 arcane deaths already. Swamps and a new 7* is nice though.

More Goblins. That’s totally what the game needs, MORE annoying ass goblins.

3 Likes

PvP event not reseted for me and no rewards for my 1st rank. But the 2 new troops are in the shop.
@Nimhain

on xbox one. The other members of my guild have same problem.

topic bump

:unicorn:

I remember this event like it was yesterday. Such fun troops. :smiley:

It is like a dream come true to met Goblins on PC/Mobile.
Goblins still meta on the consoles, can’t be? @Verdugo

1 Like

I still see couple goblin team but they are not a problem anymore from long time ago. They are so easy to beat and i can’t believe people are still using them. There is so much better troops right now

1 Like

Yaaawn on this event :confused:

Goblins on console (at least my console) could be just as bad as the guardians. And honestly if this shouldn’t be the case, well it is. I know why it is too but that explanation is something I’d rather not bother with.

1 Like

I also think that the two Goblins that got a nerf some months ago should not had been nerfed, but sadly the opposite movement was too large for any of us to hinder it. (Boar Rider/Goblin Rocket)

Goblins are only used a lot by early game players and then their usage drops off as you go towards the middle game players, mate.

I see more middle game players using dragon teams these days.

1 Like

The all-dragon teams start to disappear in the late-game, replaced by BONE dragon teams. :smiley:

The usual PC Bone Dragon teams never really made their mark on late game console teams. I mean, you get the odd person using them but they haven’t lasted as long as I personally thought they would compared to the PC late game teams. I noticed an influx for about 7-10 days and that was it.

This is for PS4, can’t speak for the Xbox end game.

4 Likes

On Xbox One, I’ve been seeing Khorvash teams as well as the Queen Mab teams and sometimes Daemon (especially Gorgotha and Famine) teams around mid-to-late game teams. I occasionally see Dragon Soul teams as well.