Flu Season

Originally published at: Flu Season – Gems of War
Remember to get your shots!

New Troop: Sir Snothelm

All Goblins are, at the very least, mildly deranged.
Sir Snothelm, however, is not only a haven for more than a dozen serious psychoses, neuroses, and odious personal habits, he is also patient zero for at least seventeen serious virulent diseases including Ghulvanian Zombie Fever, Purple Naga Plague, and Black Beast Bacterial Nasalitis.
This would debilitate most creatures, but Sir Snothelm has never let a chronic illness slow him down! He has grabbed a helm, a sword, and has set out on a mission to infect as much of Krystara as possible before he sneezes his final sneeze.

New Troop: Giant Toadstool

What better to accompany everyone’s favorite ball of mucus, Sir Snothelm, than the Giant Toadstool; fungus is something Sir Snothelm is quite intimately associated with after all. Nobody is sure where or when these creatures started appearing in Zaejin - it’s entirely possible their existence began somewhere between Snothelm’s mouldy dirt-encrusted toes - but one thing is for certain… They multiply at an alarming rate!

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

7 Likes

That awkward moment when it is 4 Toadstools vs 4 Toadstools.

11 Likes

They could be empowered… that would be even more annoying =P

1 Like

Yup i see some troubles toadstools keep changing in toadstools lol the no end fight :slight_smile:

We want pirates!

pirates of the caribbean 5 next summer

Strange, Why virulence? Is there a potential combo I am overlooking?

Shouldn’t Sir Snothelm Disease an enemy?

4 Likes

SWAMP - Blue/Green(102) - Maugrim Woods
Apothecary 3
Druid 3
Fenrir 12
Giant Spider 3
Green Slime 12
#Mercy 12
Naga Queen 3
Queen Ysabelle 16
Rowanne 12
Sabertooth Lion 2
Snotheim 12
Stone Giant 3
Treant 3
Webspinner(L) 16
Winter Knight 2

For new players, which troops you should focus getting arcane Swamps for…

4 Likes

Anybody know if Snothelm is blue minors or green minors?

Giant Spider doesn’t need arcanes. It doesn’t need its 3rd trait.

1 Like

Totally forgot about his 3rd trait, wouldnt hurt Power Leveling tho. :slight_smile:

I need a bunch of those blue/green arcanes. Goodbye glory surplus!

Snothelm would be a great troop for an environment type battleground where all troops are diseased every turn, being immune himself and always getting double damage.

3 Likes

4 of them on defence, let the battle begin.

You forgot Plague, but that is a prohibitively expensive thing for something I won’t use the third trait of as much as, say, Famine or Death.

Swamps used to be my most sought-after stone… But now, thanks to this convenient list, I’m just going to start hoarding my glory. Thanks for the help, Eika!

1 Like

Another charming addition to our menagerie… Yeuch…

and @sirrian how on earth does Snothelm not inflict Disease? (as someone above asked) Surely that’s his whole thing?

4 Likes

Why is Ysabelle refundable? Was she changed?

Unsure. She doesn’t appear to have been changed at all.