Flu Season

They fixed a bug with her passive that had it triggering every turn instead of on just yours

3 Likes

I disagree a little bit there tacet. It’s pretty useful to soften up gorgotha on the opposite team sitting at the top with granite skin. I loop giant spider and green seer with creeping death /black manacles and soothsayer. Often the other team doesn’t get more than a few turns.

And Draakulis

Ah, there ya go.

One big mistake was made in this event.
It should be called Germs of War.

8 Likes

Aaaaaahh… Aaaaaahh… Aaaaaahh… Aaaaaahh…

(It says my body isn’t descriptive enough. Comes from old age, I guess.)

1 Like

We have almost as many virulence troops as we do disease troops. I wouldn’t be against Sir Snothelm having virulence if there are better disease troops on the way.

Herdmaster/Couatl
Sir Snothelm
Tal’ Rae
Swamplash

I absolutely love his spell; web and entangle make an enemy almost useless. Tal’ Rae has been needing an effective web troop since she was added; Spider Knight was getting old. I’ve always wanted to pair Tal’ Rae and Swamplash, and now I finally can.

2 Likes

Well in most cases Web isn’t so good > therefor not as used as freeze or stun. Why Web isn’t so good? Because you can drop enemy magic to 0 but side effects of spell are still there. For example famine will still drain your troops and deal incredible amount of damage. EK will still drain you. Death will still put death mark on you. Bone dragon will still break your armor and make skulls.

Web can be a real life-saver in Explore however. Some spells gain rudiculous damage numbers on Warlord IV and a well-timed Web can reduce that considerably.

But who cares for Explore?

I care, web is nice and it is funny to use on troops that go from say 10 or so damage, to 0 because they are whole relent on magic.